• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Yr: You become your most wanted

User Info: terrabranford64

terrabranford64
1 week ago#1
You wake up and you look in the mirror and see that you suddenly became your most wanted. What would you do in this situation? Do you like how you look?
I want Don-Chan and Rover in Smash. P5 Morgana is so cute <3
"Unofficially" Married to: Jibanyan and morgana

User Info: SirRobX

SirRobX
1 week ago#2
Did you expect to make this topic without seeing it devolve into sexual fantasies?
NNID: SirRobX / 3DS: 3394-4061-9856 / Switch: SW-0894-5811-1700
Pokemon GO: 8973-4950-4215 / Fire Emblem Heroes: 193-150-4677

User Info: Nergigante

Nergigante
1 week ago#3
If I look like the Monster Hunter I made...

I'm an old man!

Oh well, time to hunt some monsters!

User Info: stinkycat

stinkycat
1 week ago#4
everyone will think i ran away or was kidnapped and all i can do is watch since there is no yo-kai watch in real life

User Info: NefariousCrow

NefariousCrow
1 week ago#5
Time to bully a kid and a blue rat with drug magic, I guess

I'd look cool doing it, atleast.
"Seeing is believing."
- Infinite

User Info: TriforceX5

TriforceX5
1 week ago#6
I'd prolly play with my tail a lot, really enjoying how it feels to have one, swish it around, maybe touch it, I'd prolly be lying in bed most of the time though at first as feeling through that tail would be overwhelming at first. Don't want to overload myself too quickly you know?

But yeah, I'd have a tail and it would be the best day of my life.

What character am I thinking of? That's for your imagination because my most wanted is literally any large tailed character.
Hi! I'm Tail Lover! I really love tails and think having one would feel extremely good!
Follow me on Twitter! https://twitter.com/Tail__Lover

User Info: Octopus_Cookie

Octopus_Cookie
1 week ago#7
I ram my spear up my ass

User Info: Zero_Suit_Vi

Zero_Suit_Vi
1 week ago#8
Becoming Midna uh? Shoot... My most wanted is the Imp Form... Well, it's still pretty cool as I get her magic powers and everything, but I hope that I get the light realm resistance she have after half of the game, or I'm gonna forced to only walk in the shadows...

Otherwise it's not that bad, Midna have the power to take any appearances she want, so that's a pretty cool thing, even if she keep her voice through that, so have to look out for that, I'm also technically royalty, which is pretty cool! And having the Fused Shadows with me, I can make some pretty cool things with my magic, the only downside is, again, not being resistant to light if I don't have Zelda's protection... But well, I would hope to have it, and if not, I'll work it out

I'll be pretty cool with that situation! Just have to see what my boyfriend would think of her girlfriend-turned-Imp haha
Still hoping and cheering up for my Twilight Princess ! Bandana Dee for the win as well !

User Info: Chaos-15

Chaos-15
1 week ago#9
Oh great. Just what the world needed.
Another Saberface.
Accept Madoka as your new God.

User Info: Cameron1058

Cameron1058
1 week ago#10
I’d blow up s***
Bomberman was robbed this game, Gdi Nintendo! Bomberman for Smash!
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Yr: You become your most wanted
  • Topic Archived