• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Rethalwolf

Rethalwolf
1 month ago#31
HackedDragonite posted...
Rethalwolf posted...
fuzzy_Wabbit posted...
Rethalwolf posted...
Ridley helps me-
*snort*
Sorry, let me try this again.

Ridley helps me get through nursing school. lmao

Yeah, you... you're screwed

Okay, but having a dragon to fly you places, as well as stab anyone that tries to fight you.
Also, convenient scalpel at anytime.

Nurses don't use scalpels though, that's surgeons.
We use things like stethoscopes and various machines in a hospital. We assess people and talk to them. We calmly and gently go into our patients' rooms to talk to them and care for them. We do a lot of delicate procedures that are generally pretty routine things.
Ridley is about as far from useful as he can possibly be in such a context.

At least you know his breath could keep patients warm for the rest of their lives

To make things even more hilarious, I'm hoping to make it into pediatric nursing in particular.

Well we know Ridley is great with kids, just ask samus
"The point of war is not to die for your country. It's to make the enemy die for his."

User Info: Ice_General

Ice_General
1 month ago#32
Hmm... Ike could definitely help me get into shape, while DDD would just try to fatten me up. I don't know which to pick...
It's ice to meet you =)

User Info: zoroark14

zoroark14
1 month ago#33
Free water and an explanation for why I have a barefoot girl dress in a medieval armour in my room
pokemon is life pokemon is love and god hair was green 3DS FC:2793-1334-8898

User Info: Nergigante

Nergigante
1 month ago#34
Dang. Don't think Wolf or Fox could really help with fixing the lower floor of my house much. If anything, I see them making things worse and costing me more money. No thanks!

User Info: coconutarmy1

coconutarmy1
1 month ago#35
I don't know if I have an IRL quest line. I kind of just do things that I want to and it works out somehow. So let's say it's my current job as a teacher?

In that case, Dedede is kind of useful. I can load him up with stuff and he can show up at my school with everything so I don't have to carry it.

Isabelle is that plus organizational skills.

Piranha Plant is terrifying and not at all useful and will probably wither and die with how bad I am at plant care.
Hi.

User Info: Kirbulant

Kirbulant
1 month ago#36
Rethalwolf posted...
Rethalwolf posted...
fuzzy_Wabbit posted...
Rethalwolf posted...
Ridley helps me-
*snort*
Sorry, let me try this again.

Ridley helps me get through nursing school. lmao

Yeah, you... you're screwed

Okay, but having a dragon to fly you places, as well as stab anyone that tries to fight you.
Also, convenient scalpel at anytime.

Nurses don't use scalpels though, that's surgeons.
We use things like stethoscopes and various machines in a hospital. We assess people and talk to them. We calmly and gently go into our patients' rooms to talk to them and care for them. We do a lot of delicate procedures that are generally pretty routine things.
Ridley is about as far from useful as he can possibly be in such a context.

At least you know his breath could keep patients warm for the rest of their lives

To make things even more hilarious, I'm hoping to make it into pediatric nursing in particular.

Well we know Ridley is great with kids, just ask samus

Well, he did let her live
"Mishun, Compree" - Fox McCloud, 2001
Official Zelda and Mewtwo of the Smashboards
  • Topic Archived