• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Rethalwolf

Rethalwolf
1 month ago#1
They are now the deuteragonist/partner for your current primary IRL questline.
What do they bring to the table? Are they useful, or out of their element? Who would be the most helpful character?
"The point of war is not to die for your country. It's to make the enemy die for his."

User Info: GammaDelta

GammaDelta
1 month ago#2
Hey Marth could you help me revise my classes in economic and social sciences real quick?

I'd imagine he'd ask me questions on the different topics I've seen in class, I guess. Wouldn't be very interesting for him, though.
doo doo du doo

User Info: NefariousCrow

NefariousCrow
1 month ago#3
Sonic helping me with homework? Huh.
"Seeing is believing."
- Infinite

User Info: firedoom666

firedoom666
1 month ago#4
I don't think Villager is good at SQL... but I don't think any Smash character is helpful with that
The Duke of Gravity in Smash Bros Big Brother!
Chibi-Robo for Smash Ultimate! SmashBurb was right about the number of Stages!

User Info: prsboys

prsboys
1 month ago#5
Joker is a highschool student so I'm sure he could help me with college, what I'm taking isnt super complicated compared to highschool.
I'd also now have a buddy do hang out with. Sounds fun.
Hello peoples it is Prsboys and how I wish I had a taco

Rethalwolf
1 month ago#6
firedoom666 posted...
I don't think Villager is good at SQL... but I don't think any Smash character is helpful with that

ROB is offended
"The point of war is not to die for your country. It's to make the enemy die for his."

Rethalwolf
1 month ago#7
NefariousCrow posted...
Sonic helping me with homework? Huh.

Gotta get it done fast

User Info: SilentHeroSMT44

SilentHeroSMT44
1 month ago#8
Joker, at work.
Me- Hey, so, Dr. [NAME REDACTED] is like super unethical. What say you and I go looking for treasure?
https://www.youtube.com/user/MattPlaysGames44

User Info: samuelflutter

samuelflutter
1 month ago#9
Well Mario probably would help me through pharmacy school. I mean he is a doctor.

Rethalwolf
1 month ago#10
samuelflutter posted...
Well Mario probably would help me through pharmacy school. I mean he is a doctor.

Only Dr. Mario is a doctor. Mario is a plumber, builder, and groom. You can tell because they're separate characters.
  • Topic Archived