• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Joker is trash tier and needs a nerf

User Info: KingIceSonic

KingIceSonic
2 years ago#1
He js not even good but he is too noob friendly. He gets his persona wayy too quickly and needs some kind of nerf. Im tired of people spamming the PK fire thing thats all they do.

Its also not fair that his counter reflects both things. Just like the last game jintendo is making this game pay to won. They need to fix this
GameFAQs moderators are amongst some of the most biased, entitled and corrupt moderating staffs on the entire internet- Urban Dictionary 2014

User Info: Ravio-of-Lorule

Ravio-of-Lorule
2 years ago#2
I read this as "Joker is trash, and needs a scarf"...
Official Ravio of the Smash Bros. Ultimate Message Board.
A resident Legend of Zelda and Pokemon Mystery Dungeon fan.

User Info: Gargomon251

Gargomon251
2 years ago#3
What does "trash" mean to you? Do you think trash is GOOD? Why would you NERF a trash character?
A mod deleted my signature because I was complaining about the mods.
Thanks for proving my point for me.

User Info: NefariousCrow

NefariousCrow
2 years ago#4
Do you by any chance also complain about Ganondorf, Little Mac and King K. Rool?
Sonic Duel, a beta Super Smash Bros. Brawl mod that deserves more recognition.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIqL7giJ3O0IC9IksGm4wYw

User Info: DarkECOJak

DarkECOJak
2 years ago#5
Contradictory title aside, Joker is fine the way he is. If his meter is building fast, that means he's getting his ass kicked. If it's building because he's using down-B, then learn to look for it and grab him or respect it and back off until it drops for an easy punish.

Eiha is impossible easy to see coming and avoid, so if you're constantly getting spammed then just wait it out and punish it. It's a great way to bait players who hang back and spam it because it's so unsafe if they're using it grounded. You can also just shield it and boom, you're safe.

All the things you mentioned are easily dealt with and really just sound like more of a personal issue. Joker is a great character and has a ton of strengths, but nothing that can't be handled with some foresight.

And if you think he's too noob friendly, go play Smash 4. At least there you don't get free short hop aerials by just hitting jump and attack together. That alone has turned garbage players into semi-competant ones.
"Don't you worry about Planet Express, let me worry about blank!"

User Info: Arne83

Arne83
2 years ago#6
Gargomon251 posted...
Why would you NERF a trash character?

User Info: BakonBitz

BakonBitz
2 years ago#7

User Info: Felipexbox2

Felipexbox2
2 years ago#8
Dude, how can someone nerf a "Trash" Character?
It's Time to Duel!

User Info: Triforceformer

Triforceformer
2 years ago#9
Felipexbox2 posted...

Little Mac.
TC is trying way too hard. You have to be more subtle with your initial trolling effort, then let it escalate. Look at what saLUEtes does and copy him. - arleas

User Info: Ravio-of-Lorule

Ravio-of-Lorule
2 years ago#10
Felipexbox2 posted...

Bowser Jr.
Official Ravio of the Smash Bros. Ultimate Message Board.
A resident Legend of Zelda and Pokemon Mystery Dungeon fan.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Joker is trash tier and needs a nerf
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A