• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. So what characters are the best Joker killers so far?

User Info: Marvelvenim

Marvelvenim
3 weeks ago#1
For me, I find the big beefy heavy boys like K Rool bowser and Incineroar are pretty effective.

There no better feeling than clotheslining a spamming down b joker who only uses down b until he gets Arsene.

Who do you enjoy killing Joker with the most so far?
The official Pokey Minch of the Smash Ultimate board.

User Info: threedualscreen

threedualscreen
3 weeks ago#2
lel Batman lel

Im so clevur
In the end what separates a man from a slave? Money? Power? No, a man chooses, and a slave obeys!
-Andrew Ryan (Bioshock)

User Info: Nes_Mettaur

Nes_Mettaur
3 weeks ago#3
I feel like characters who can generate items (Mega Man, Peach, Diddy) probably have an edge against Joker, since if Arsene's not out they can just z-drop something while he's recovering and smoke him from there.
Official Dr. Mario of the Super Smash Bros. Ultimate board

User Info: Marvelvenim

Marvelvenim
3 weeks ago#4
Nes_Mettaur posted...
I feel like characters who can generate items (Mega Man, Peach, Diddy) probably have an edge against Joker, since if Arsene's not out they can just z-drop something while he's recovering and smoke him from there.

Good point. However I've seen a lot of Joker players spam down b with Arsene out as well.
The official Pokey Minch of the Smash Ultimate board.

User Info: Srk700

Srk700
3 weeks ago#5
Small + fast characters have been giving me problems. Specifically Pichu + the rare, good Olimars I've come across. Joker doesn't have the best hitboxes so it's easy to whiff against them, and due to him being pretty light they have an easy time killing him.

User Info: ObeseCity

ObeseCity
3 weeks ago#6
threedualscreen posted...
lel Batman lel

Im so clevur

But Batman never kills people
Don't worry son, I'll get my ladder!
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. So what characters are the best Joker killers so far?
  • Topic Archived