• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Dream character for Smash

User Info: DonnelWaddleDee

DonnelWaddleDee
4 weeks ago#1
But I don't mean dream as in the character you want in Smash, I mean a character you literally dreamt got in and you know is way too bizarre to ever get in.

I had a dream where the 5th and final DLC character was Ben Tennyson for some reason.
I either take consideration to what I say, hoping to add a meaningful perspective on the subject at hand...or I'll just ****post and reference dated memes

User Info: ObeseCity

ObeseCity
4 weeks ago#2
All the dreams that I’ve had where a character gets announced was during the Smash 4 days (or they’re at least the ones I can remember)

Anyway, I’ve dreamed that both Batman and Catwoman were in, and in two other ones Elsa from Frozen was playable and so was Flint Lockwood from Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs.
Don't worry son, I'll get my ladder!

DonnelWaddleDee
4 weeks ago#3
Flint's recovery has him carried by Ratbirds
I either take consideration to what I say, hoping to add a meaningful perspective on the subject at hand...or I'll just ****post and reference dated memes

User Info: MagnificentLink

MagnificentLink
4 weeks ago#4
I had a dream that the President from Pikmin 2 got in
Official Funky Kong and Red Ken of the Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Board. 9/16/18: The day Funky Kong won the Smash Newcomer Royale and asserted his dominance.

User Info: JoyStar

JoyStar
4 weeks ago#5
I had a dream Steve got in once, except his appearance was changed and his facial expressions were dynamic so I actually thought he was really cool.

(And this is coming from someone with Steve as their least wanted.)
Masked Marauder - Skull Kid for Smash!
Skull Kid support Discord server: https://discord.gg/9Xp5UYh

User Info: Impossibill

Impossibill
4 weeks ago#6
Sing. The movie. Not a characyer from it, literally the DVD in the case. Its dash attack was like Bowser Jr.'s, with the DVD being the razor blade.
They were Usula's New Groove and they did what they could.

User Info: Metagross15

Metagross15
4 weeks ago#7
I had a dream about James Bond being in Melee.

User Info: Norkuy

Norkuy
4 weeks ago#8
Dream Luigi
EA Sports. It's In The Gun.

DonnelWaddleDee
3 weeks ago#9
The final DLC characters are Flint Lockwood, The President, The DVD of the film Sing and Ben Tennyson.

User Info: Dragneel2020

Dragneel2020
3 weeks ago#10
I once had a dream that Spider-Man made it in
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Dream character for Smash
  • Topic Archived