• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Do you main a newcomer in this game? If you do, how many? Do you only main NCs?

User Info: Need2KnowLion

Need2KnowLion
4 weeks ago#1
I main three: Ridley, Richter, and Joker.

User Info: HackedDragonite

HackedDragonite
4 weeks ago#2
I am a believer in a person only having one main. My main is Ridley.
I don't always main newcomers. In Smash 4, my main was Mewtwo.
DRAGONITE used BARRIER!

User Info: v0idStrike

v0idStrike
4 weeks ago#3
I main joker and cloud

Used to main inkling too

Also use the belmonts and Ness and Lucas too
"I know... no one lives in the slums because they want to. It's like this train. It can't run anywhere except where its rails take it."-Cloud Strife

User Info: UchihaSasuke117

UchihaSasuke117
4 weeks ago#4
Main Joker.
Secondary Ridley
Third Mewtwo
Others I play on rare occasion: Robin, Richter, Corrin, Sonic
Pretend this says something interesting.

User Info: CheerUpCrewcut

CheerUpCrewcut
4 weeks ago#5
Main is Lucas, so no, although Joker's fun as hell, he may overtake Lucas.
Among secondaries, I play Richter, Ken, Dark Samus, Joker obviously, as well as Samus, Snake, Ness, Shulk, Bowser Jr., Roy, Marth, Chrom and Falco. Is that too many? Probably.
Official Honey Dakimakura of Smashfaqs
Hi Tales, senok, notok, Josh, Tinfoil, Squidiot, Knock, Mace, OfficialPotato, etc: https://i.imgtc.com/L92JJkm.png

User Info: ThePuff27

ThePuff27
4 weeks ago#6
None of my most used characters are newcomers, but Inkling and Incineroar are kinda secondaries and K. Rool is one of my s***post characters
RIP Bandana Dee

User Info: GodOfDerp

GodOfDerp
4 weeks ago#7
Started off maining Chrom. But overtime I drifted back to maining Bayonetta. I still use Chrom a good amount though.
Anyone who defends microctransactions in a 60$, single player only game needs a hard punch to the face. Keep that stuff to free to play games.

User Info: Need2KnowLion

Need2KnowLion
4 weeks ago#8
GodOfDerp posted...
Started off maining Chrom. But overtime I drifted back to maining Bayonetta. I still use Chrom a good amount though.

Especially after he got quite the buff.

User Info: Beers

Beers
4 weeks ago#9
I keep a pocket Incineroar and Plant. Currently learning Joker.
Life before Death. Strength before Weakness. Journey before Destination.

User Info: QuickGaming

QuickGaming
4 weeks ago#10
every smash game I main someone that is either a newcomer to that game or has been over hauled to the point where they might as well be a newcomer

Smash 64: Mario
Melee: Falco
Brawl: Toon Link
Smash 4: Bowser
Ultimate: Incineroar
I predict the fighter pass will be: Joker, Erdrick, Banjo-Kazooie, Resident Evil rep and Crash Bandicoot
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Do you main a newcomer in this game? If you do, how many? Do you only main NCs?
  • Topic Archived