• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. very good Persona 5 music missing...

User Info: Retroxgamer0

Retroxgamer0
4 weeks ago#1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCX6iVTjyNo&list=PL0JUbdF--Lfj6czOJWqv_ojBaRBd8iw28&index=54

User Info: Blayshy

Blayshy
4 weeks ago#2
Life Will Change, Blooming Villain, Will Power. Those three came right out as I posted this.
I am pretty sure I know what to do now.
-Sonic Mainer (SSB4) / Link Mainer (SSBU). Hyde / Linne main team in BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle.

User Info: BxBHulk

BxBHulk
4 weeks ago#3
Would have really liked Blooming Villain (regular boss) and Life Will Change (they even used it in the December reveal wtf) but the P3 and P4 tracks, personally, make up for it.

User Info: KingAshnard

KingAshnard
4 weeks ago#4
Life Will Change is the only glaring omission. Should've been in over Our Beginning.

Blooming Villain would've been nice but I never expected it. If there were no P3/P4 tracks, I'm sure it would have made the cut.
All hail the king of Daein!

User Info: Mudkip_in_Space

Mudkip_in_Space
4 weeks ago#5
KingAshnard posted...
Life Will Change is the only glaring omission. Should've been in over Our Beginning.

Blooming Villain would've been nice but I never expected it. If there were no P3/P4 tracks, I'm sure it would have made the cut.

Our Beginning is the only instance of the With the Stars and Us leitmotif, it deserved to be in. Life Will Change’s competition was always Wake Up, Get Up, Get Out There.
You'll never see it coming! 12/6/18 - Joker is in Smash!
Most Wanted - Sora and Sans

User Info: misterhuffnpuff

misterhuffnpuff
4 weeks ago#6
Wish we could've gotten master of tartarus or life will change, which wasn't included for some reason.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. very good Persona 5 music missing...
  • Topic Archived