• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. In a way, that lyrics controversy kinda helped making Persona 5 even more known.

User Info: Blayshy

Blayshy
1 month ago#1
No such thing as bad publicity, eh?
I am pretty sure I know what to do now.
-Sonic Mainer (SSB4) / Link Mainer (SSBU). Hyde / Linne main team in BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle.

User Info: AceMos

AceMos
1 month ago#2
there is no controversy it was 1 person making a stupid statement and a stupid article both now deleted

this was the only place i even saw it talked about
3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*

User Info: Blayshy

Blayshy
1 month ago#3
AceMos posted...
there is no controversy it was 1 person making a stupid statement and a stupid article both now deleted

There are YouTube videos about it too.

And funny enough, in a double whammy, that pretty much sunk Kotaku's reputation to a new low that wasn't even possible before.
I am pretty sure I know what to do now.
-Sonic Mainer (SSB4) / Link Mainer (SSBU). Hyde / Linne main team in BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle.

User Info: NukeA6

NukeA6
1 month ago#4
AceMos posted...

You should add, 'I live under a rock' in your sig as well as 'I'm anti-fun'.

User Info: AG15

AG15
1 month ago#5
NukeA6 posted...
AceMos posted...

You should add, 'I live under a rock' in your sig as well as 'I'm anti-fun'.
''We're not tools of the government or anyone else, fighting was the only thing I was good at, but at least I always fought for what I believed in''
(message deleted)
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. In a way, that lyrics controversy kinda helped making Persona 5 even more known.
  • Topic Archived