• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Are your most wanteds primarily 1st party characters or 1st party characters?

User Info: Smashhype

Smashhype
4 weeks ago#31
McLahey posted...
Smashhype posted...
McLahey posted...
Red - 1st

who?

https://i.imgtc.com/bHHNW3X.png

isn't he the "pokemon trainer" in smash?
Inceneroar isn't bad at all...
atleast he's better than your trash lolis!

User Info: McLahey

McLahey
4 weeks ago#32
Smashhype posted...
isn't he the "pokemon trainer" in smash?

There's debate about that due to them not using his actual name, but that's who Pokémon Trainer is based off of at least.
Clear skies. Today, I weeded the fields. Work went well.

User Info: Nightfire2512

Nightfire2512
4 weeks ago#33
I would say that my top 5 most wanted are: Banjo, Ganon, Crash, a DQ rep, and Sylux. So mostly 3rd party.

User Info: KoopaDerp848

KoopaDerp848
4 weeks ago#34
While Rabbids are my most wanted my 2nd most wanted is Bandana Waddle Dee
I do stuff, I post stuff, I laugh stuff.

User Info: Limit

Limit
4 weeks ago#35
I started playing this franchise for the opportunity to play as the first-party characters that Nintendo otherwise has an ironclad grip on. While I play more third-party than first-party games at this point, seeing third-party characters in Smash doesn't appeal to me at all; it's not like Yoshi is playable in Persona, or Jigglypuff playable in Bayonetta.

I want to see the bottom of the barrel because many of this franchise's most memorable characters, in the long term, are either from there or ended up there. This series has the unique potential to give a middle finger to Nintendo's unwillingness to capitalize on things that people want to see more of, like Mother/F-Zero as a whole or more recently K. Rool, and that is infinitely more valuable to me than a few more cents in the pockets of investors from people that otherwise don't give a s*** about the game anyway.

I no longer have specific most wanteds, but anything that would throw a wrench in the current Nintendo status quo would make me happy. Which is to say pretty much any first-party character that has not been added and is not named Waluigi or Bandana Dee.

User Info: PlasmaCannon

PlasmaCannon
4 weeks ago#36
@Limit posted...
I started playing this franchise for the opportunity to play as the first-party characters that Nintendo otherwise has an ironclad grip on. While I play more third-party than first-party games at this point, seeing third-party characters in Smash doesn't appeal to me at all; it's not like Yoshi is playable in Persona, or Jigglypuff playable in Bayonetta.

I want to see the bottom of the barrel because many of this franchise's most memorable characters, in the long term, are either from there or ended up there. This series has the unique potential to give a middle finger to Nintendo's unwillingness to capitalize on things that people want to see more of, like Mother/F-Zero as a whole or more recently K. Rool, and that is infinitely more valuable to me than a few more cents in the pockets of investors from people that otherwise don't give a s*** about the game anyway.

I no longer have specific most wanteds, but anything that would throw a wrench in the current Nintendo status quo would make me happy. Which is to say pretty much any first-party character that has not been added and is not named Waluigi or Bandana Dee.

Beautiful post. I agree with pretty much everything you just said. One of my personal favorite things about Smash is digging into the Nintendo library to get characters in Smash and many of the "lesser knowns" are some of the more enjoyable characters in the game.

This whole 3rd party craze and the lunatics that constantly scream about "sales" and "hype" I'm hoping a 1st party character shows up as DLC just to point a middle finger at these nutjobs.
Don't forget. Always, somewhere, someone is fighting for you. As long as you remember her, you are not alone.

User Info: judgementaeon

judgementaeon
4 weeks ago#37
Characters I actively root for are Ashley, any Ray model, Sora and Heihachi, so it's pretty much equal. However, I'm completely cool with pretty much every feasible character. I can't think of any likely ones I'd be upset over. I'm pretty lax when it comes to that.
The impossible is possible! All you gotta do is make it so!
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Are your most wanteds primarily 1st party characters or 1st party characters?
  • Topic Archived