• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Is ultimate your favorite smash game?

User Info: CrazyDiamondSP

CrazyDiamondSP
1 month ago#1
Remove this thing already - Results (91 votes)
Yes!
83.52% (76 votes)
No that'd be smash 64
1.1% (1 vote)
Nah, it's actually melee
7.69% (7 votes)
No! Brawl FTW
3.3% (3 votes)
Nope! project M aster race!
1.1% (1 vote)
Absolutely not! that'd be Smash for 3DS
1.1% (1 vote)
Nope its actually Smash for WiiU
2.2% (2 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Also, any reason why you are playing ultimate instead of your favorite smash? Or do you happen to play both still.
Smash ultimate wishlist: Banjo&Kazooie and Sora as newcomers, funky kong as an echo.
Nonwanted characters: Geno, Kirito, Natsu, Naruto

User Info: terrabranford64

terrabranford64
1 month ago#2
I prefer brawl. The reason i play ultimate is because everyones here
I want Don-Chan and Rover in Smash. I wanna smash Don chan and Rover. Plain and simple.
"unofficially" Married to: Jibanyan

User Info: CrazyDiamondSP

CrazyDiamondSP
1 month ago#3
terrabranford64 posted...

Its actually a pretty rare sight to see someone who preferred regular brawl over Project M, not hatin on you or anything its just that as someone who enjoyed brawl, I got a lot of s*** from the community during those days.
Smash ultimate wishlist: Banjo&Kazooie and Sora as newcomers, funky kong as an echo.
Nonwanted characters: Geno, Kirito, Natsu, Naruto

User Info: terrabranford64

terrabranford64
1 month ago#4
CrazyDiamondSP posted...
terrabranford64 posted...

Its actually a pretty rare sight to see someone who preferred regular brawl over Project M, not hatin on you or anything its just that as someone who enjoyed brawl, I got a lot of s*** from the community during those days.

Pm is great too but its too competitive for me
I want Don-Chan and Rover in Smash. I wanna smash Don chan and Rover. Plain and simple.
"unofficially" Married to: Jibanyan

User Info: jakenomad

jakenomad
1 month ago#5
It's 3DS currently, but give it time (500 hours vs 100 hours)
What do you mean "what the hell is a Funyarinpa"? You mean you don't know?! That's... that's practically blasphemous

User Info: Gargomon251

Gargomon251
1 month ago#6
it has its flaws, like any game, but the gameplay mechanics make it hard to go back to smash 4.
"No point in having two characters that are pretty much carbon copies. Am I right?" - Viridi

User Info: MechanicalWall

MechanicalWall
1 month ago#7
I played Melee recently and it reminded me that if you aren't into the hardcore parkour scene then it really really hasn't aged well, especially when standing next to Ultimate. The sound design especially is absolute dumpster tier. No Joker husbando either

User Info: WHATZITUYA

WHATZITUYA
1 month ago#8
Every Smash game has something you miss, but it's a general overall improvement where it counts getting better with every entry.

Except for Brawl, I'll take Melee any day over Brawl. That game was a double edged sword for me. It didn't help I had through the roof expectations with how long it took to develop.

"OMG @ E3, it's Smash 3! This is why I bought this lame dick joke of a system!"

Delay, delay, delay, delay.
"Guess what? I've named a boil on my ass after you!
It, too, brothers me every time I sit down." - Gheed

User Info: Kirbulant

Kirbulant
1 month ago#9
Believe it or not, I've actually played more 3DS than Ultimate If you read my bio, you'll know why
"Mishun, Compree" - Fox McCloud, 2001

User Info: meteora88

meteora88
1 month ago#10
I have a love hate relationship with Ultimate.

Melee is still my favourite due to the game mechanics. Ultimate has the pro of my favourite characters are in it.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Is ultimate your favorite smash game?
  • Topic Archived