• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Steve fighter pack will come with Banjo Mii Costume

User Info: Frestypants

Frestypants
4 weeks ago#11
I mean, we got Tails and Knuckles mii costumes and they have nothing to do with Persona, aside from who ultimately owns them (Sega). Should Steve or Banjo make in, it may be likely that we'll get the other as a mii costume.

User Info: QuickGaming

QuickGaming
4 weeks ago#12
Frestypants posted...
I mean, we got Tails and Knuckles mii costumes and they have nothing to do with Persona, aside from who ultimately owns them (Sega). Should Steve or Banjo make in, it may be likely that we'll get the other as a mii costume.

but are Mojang and Rare under the same umbrella like Sega and Atlus?
I predict the fighter pass will be: Joker, Erdrick, Banjo-Kazooie, Resident Evil rep and Crash Bandicoot

User Info: MasterPeteDiddy

MasterPeteDiddy
4 weeks ago#13
I just hope that the Banjo Mii-Fighter costume:

1.) Actually has Kazooie herself in the backpack peeking out and looking around, like how Azurda sits in the helmet of Rex's Mii Swordfighter Outfit
2.) Has a Mascot helmet head like Yarn Yoshi, and not just a cap on top of his head like Tails, that way we can actually recreate the character... even if it looks creepy and strange.
Current Super Smash Bros. Ultimate dream roster:
https://i.imgur.com/yz6Mini.png
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Steve fighter pack will come with Banjo Mii Costume
  • Topic Archived