• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Steve fighter pack will come with Banjo Mii Costume

User Info: NintendoSonyGuy

NintendoSonyGuy
4 weeks ago#1
Just watch this happen lol.

User Info: Ravio-of-Lorule

Ravio-of-Lorule
4 weeks ago#2
Or the other way around.
Official Ravio of the Smash Bros Ultimate Message Board

NintendoSonyGuy
4 weeks ago#3
Ravio-of-Lorule posted...
Or the other way around.

I doubt it

User Info: JoyStar

JoyStar
4 weeks ago#4
Even if Steve were going to get in, why would that happen? They're both from Microsoft but not the same game continuity/universe.

Besides, the various Mii Costumes that showed up along with Joker aren't part of the pass. They're released at the same time but they're separate.
Masked Marauder - Skull Kid for Smash!
Skull Kid support Discord server: https://discord.gg/9Xp5UYh

NintendoSonyGuy
4 weeks ago#5
@JoyStar posted...
Even if Steve were going to get in, why would that happen? They're both from Microsoft but not the same game continuity/universe.

Erdrick and Geno aren’t from the same universe either, yet it’s 99% likely the Geno costume will be in the Erdrick pack

User Info: JoyStar

JoyStar
4 weeks ago#6
NintendoSonyGuy posted...
@JoyStar posted...

Erdrick and Geno aren’t from the same universe either, yet it’s 99% likely the Geno costume will be in the Erdrick pack

Assuming Erdrick will be in. There's no guarantee that he will be, and some leaks that have claimed Erdrick have been discredited. The only thing potentially going for Erdrick is the Brave datamine, which could be for any other character the word might fit, since Joker, Plant, and Arsene's code names weren't obvious either.
Masked Marauder - Skull Kid for Smash!
Skull Kid support Discord server: https://discord.gg/9Xp5UYh

User Info: Blayshy

Blayshy
4 weeks ago#7
Neither would work well like that.
I am pretty sure I know what to do now.
-Sonic Mainer (SSB4) / Link Mainer (SSBU). Hyde / Linne main team in BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle.

User Info: DiZ0X

DiZ0X
4 weeks ago#8
I see it being the other way around

User Info: QuickGaming

QuickGaming
4 weeks ago#9
Neither works good as a Mii costume, so can we please stop suggesting it? Why not put that energy towards the potential Bethesda reps? Vault Boy, Dovalkhin and Doom Guy work way better as Mii Brawler, Swordfighter and Gunner respectively
I predict the fighter pass will be: Joker, Erdrick, Banjo-Kazooie, Resident Evil rep and Crash Bandicoot

User Info: TourianTourist

TourianTourist
4 weeks ago#10
JoyStar posted...

Minecraft has lots and lots of skins, including Super Mario, Master Chief and Banjo. Surely the alts of a Minecraft fighter will include some popular skins, where there is a small chance that Banjo is among them. I doubt it, though. Master Chief and Super Mario on the other hand? I would expect those to be part of his alts.
It's a secret to everybody!
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Steve fighter pack will come with Banjo Mii Costume
  • Topic Archived