• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. How do Banjo and Sora fans feel about Steve and Erdrick?

User Info: Shaymex

Shaymex
1 month ago#1
The fact that two characters with a lot of supporters seemingly came out of nowhere with the chance to take Banjo or Sora's spot is quite honestly hilarious. Especially seeing how long people wanted Banjo and Sora.

User Info: Bazuzu

Bazuzu
1 month ago#2
Judging from all the screaming anytime anyone mentions Erdrick or Steve....
"Should you complete our trials, you will be rewarded! Fail, and you get nothing!"
~Pazuzu was already taken. Erdrick for Smash pls!

User Info: gee_willikers

gee_willikers
1 month ago#3
They're not my first choice by a long shot, but I wouldn't mind them in the game.

User Info: QuickGaming

QuickGaming
1 month ago#4
I'm probably one of the loudest Banjo supporters on here, but contrary to popular belief, Steve is also one of my most wanteds. I would love to see either, but Banjo would be better (the roster would be complete if they both got in imo)

I don't give two craps about Sora or Erdrick, but I'll acknowledge how much of an impact Erdrick's series left on RPG's as a whole, and thus, DQ should have a rep. It's beyond boring, but it's not like Sora would portray Disney in any way in his moveset, so you might as well have a character that can be used without limitations
I predict the fighter pass will be: Joker, Erdrick, Banjo-Kazooie, Resident Evil rep and Crash Bandicoot

User Info: Kukuism

Kukuism
1 month ago#5
I'm honestly a fan of all of these characters - however I feel Erdrick and Banjo don't have much potential as a unique character. I do think Erdrick and Stever are frontrunners though.

User Info: ox0shadow0xo

ox0shadow0xo
1 month ago#6
I've been waiting for someone else to ask, so I didn't have to look stupid, but... Who the heck is Steve? People keep mentioning that he's one of their most wanted, but I can't, for the life of me, figure out what game he's from.
PSN - NoxObscuras

User Info: NintendoSonyGuy

NintendoSonyGuy
1 month ago#7
I’m actually cool with all three Banjo, Sora, and Steve.

Erdrick sucks though. And just my luck he’s the only one out of them to be rumored

User Info: NintendoSonyGuy

NintendoSonyGuy
1 month ago#8
@ox0shadow0xo posted...
I've been waiting for someone else to ask, so I didn't have to look stupid, but... Who the heck is Steve? People keep mentioning that he's one of their most wanted, but I can't, for the life of me, figure out what game he's from.

He’s from Minecraft

User Info: tcsavato

tcsavato
1 month ago#9
ox0shadow0xo posted...

Minecraft.

User Info: Someguy1006

Someguy1006
1 month ago#10
ox0shadow0xo posted...

https://i.imgtc.com/jIGFVjf.jpg

A generic blocky swordsman.
Holding out for Pikmin 4
Official Young Red Eyes Black Tunic Link
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. How do Banjo and Sora fans feel about Steve and Erdrick?
  • Topic Archived