• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Now that 3.0 has added stage builder, maybe we can get Smash Run on update 4.0

User Info: MPReviews

MPReviews
4 weeks ago#11
Maybe, but HRC or Target Test is more likely
The official Lucario of Smash Boards. The Fighters pass will be Joker, Sans, Hayabusa, Doom Slayer and Banjo & Kazooie
Switch Friend code: SW-0830-3265-7521

User Info: quintonshark163

quintonshark163
4 weeks ago#12
Tino_Tonitini2 posted...
Yes, please. I love Smash Run so I definitely would welcome its return. I'm not getting my hopes up though.

GammaDelta posted...
Let's not get our hopes up too much. Not saying I wouldn't like to see Smash Run make a return but it doesn't seem likely that the mode would be added alongside patch 4.0.

Banjo2553 posted...
Stadium (with Target Test and HRC...possibly taking Mob Smash's spot in the menu so Mob Smash can be in there as well like usual) is a more realistic thing to wish for, tbh.
FC: 4554-0551-0272 | IGN: TheHungryBox
The Offical Kommo-o of Smash Bros. boards + Ganondorf and Daisy main. The Government is stupid AF

User Info: ObeseCity

ObeseCity
4 weeks ago#13
All I want is a mode to add music so I can give Shadow Moses MGR Music and Midgar more than two f***ing tracks.
Don't worry son, I'll get my ladder!
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Now that 3.0 has added stage builder, maybe we can get Smash Run on update 4.0
  • Topic Archived