• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Wait, can't I use other people's stages if I don't have a Switch Online Account?

User Info: manofcasbah

manofcasbah
4 weeks ago#51
Hypnofeet posted...
manofcasbah posted...
i don't get how someone bought a switch without buying the online.

there is nothing for singleplayer in smash.
there is nothing for singleplayer in mario kart.

are you literally just grinding in training mode by yourself, talking about tiers and characters without actually playing people?

... What...?

what is there to play after you've finished world of light and classic with all characters? both of those can be finished in less than 30 hours.
PSN: SonOfCasbah

User Info: Hypnofeet

Hypnofeet
4 weeks ago#52
hanautaBOB posted...
manofcasbah posted...

are you literally just grinding in training mode by yourself, talking about tiers and characters without actually playing people?

No I play the Single Player Modes for fun and don't give a rats ass about online or tiers...

If I play with friends it's local and... you guessed it, for fun.

Sure, my play sessions are short but not every game needs to eat up tons of hours just for a single session.

Same here.

User Info: Hypnofeet

Hypnofeet
4 weeks ago#53
manofcasbah posted...
Hypnofeet posted...
manofcasbah posted...

... What...?

what is there to play after you've finished world of light and classic with all characters? both of those can be finished in less than 30 hours.

Playing for fun?
Playing with friends locally?
Spirits?

User Info: hanautaBOB

hanautaBOB
4 weeks ago#54
manofcasbah posted...

Not everyone has so much time at hand that 30 hours pure play time is short or little.

Not every game needs to have modes that each eat up 70+ Hours to get through.

Plus, depending on what's coming up you might need to split your game Time between different games and Consoles (or PC).

If you ONLY got the Switch the online subscription it's no biggie... but if you have multiple consoles you might want to pass on unnecessary extra subscriptions.

User Info: FireSonic

FireSonic
4 weeks ago#55
manofcasbah posted...

there are single player games on the switch?

maybe you would want to play with friends for fun on smash or mario kart or compete in tournaments? there is more to it than just the online....

User Info: Conflict

Conflict
4 weeks ago#56
manofcasbah posted...

Tell me about it. My favorite multiplayer games are Octopath Traveler and Breath of the Wild
ronald johnson
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Wait, can't I use other people's stages if I don't have a Switch Online Account?
  • Topic Archived