• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Which smash fighter is the most absent-minded?

User Info: Kikku_Panchi

Kikku_Panchi
4 weeks ago#1
Someone left the gas oven running on the way out the door! WHO DID? - Results (64 votes)
Yoshi
4.69% (3 votes)
Luigi
7.81% (5 votes)
Pichu
4.69% (3 votes)
Palutena
9.38% (6 votes)
Diddy Kong
0% (0 votes)
King Dedede
9.38% (6 votes)
Sonic
15.63% (10 votes)
Cloud
4.69% (3 votes)
Kirby
34.38% (22 votes)
Villager
9.38% (6 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Yesterday I left my lunch for today at my friend's house and now I have nothing to eat later on.
He probably ate it too...

Which smash fighter needs to be more accountable for their inattentive disposition?

Forgetfulness
Fear and judgments I'll never understand...

User Info: Nes_Mettaur

Nes_Mettaur
4 weeks ago#2
I love ya Kirby, but you can be a bit dense at times.

It's relatable though, I'll see a leaf falling from a tree and stare at it in wonder before forgetting what I was doing.
Official Dr. Mario of the Super Smash Bros. Ultimate board

User Info: Jedimess

Jedimess
4 weeks ago#3
Nes_Mettaur posted...

It's relatable though, I'll see a leaf falling from a tree and stare at it in wonder before forgetting what I was doing.

You know those little floaty seeds that look like whole dandelions floating in the wind? Those completely steal my attention every time I see one, regardless of what I'm doing...
Prepare for mild to severe discomfort!
I still need a Switch. But I'm passing the time by wishing I had one, so I'm plenty occupied, don't worry about me. :D

User Info: Nes_Mettaur

Nes_Mettaur
4 weeks ago#4
Jedimess posted...
Nes_Mettaur posted...

You know those little floaty seeds that look like whole dandelions floating in the wind? Those completely steal my attention every time I see one, regardless of what I'm doing...

They're so hard to catch, too ;w;
Official Dr. Mario of the Super Smash Bros. Ultimate board

User Info: GrooseKirby

GrooseKirby
4 weeks ago#5
Cloud, they were too busy spamming one move and they completely forgot about the Thanksgiving turkey.
Bandana Dee Bandana Deeserves to be playable in Super Smash Bros Ultimate
MFW he gets revealed: https://i.imgtc.com/RbThgME.jpg

User Info: Elfo

Elfo
4 weeks ago#6
Yoshi is one of the least.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oc8vrGjyqes
Unless he finally got caught.

User Info: Zero_Suit_Vi

Zero_Suit_Vi
4 weeks ago#7
Why is Dedede on the list ? This guy is a freacking Genius haha, he litteraly created a Flame Thrower/Missile Launcher/Jet Booster Hammer out of the technology of DreamLand (Yes I know, Halberd, but it's something Dedede didn't have acess too at the time, it was destroyed at the moment it got out of hiding)

He's also always the one who know what is up with the Hidden Vilain, just like he was in Kirby's Adventure with Nightmare, and even in Smash Bros with Taabu, the guy is as much as a hero than Kirby, but with double, if not triple the brain

He's a jerk yes, but a very intelligent Jerk
Still hoping and cheering up for my Twilight Princess ! Bandana Dee for the win as well !

Kikku_Panchi
4 weeks ago#8
Zero_Suit_Vi posted...
Why is Dedede on the list ? This guy is a freacking Genius haha, he litteraly created a Flame Thrower/Missile Launcher/Jet Booster Hammer out of the technology of DreamLand (Yes I know, Halberd, but it's something Dedede didn't have acess too at the time, it was destroyed at the moment it got out of hiding)

He's also always the one who know what is up with the Hidden Vilain, just like he was in Kirby's Adventure with Nightmare, and even in Smash Bros with Taabu, the guy is as much as a hero than Kirby, but with double, if not triple the brain

He's a jerk yes, but a very intelligent Jerk

Not really questioning his intelligence. Smart people can be absent minded too. Maybe he is so fixated in the stuff he is involved with he forgets to brush his teeth in the morning and his breath smells really bad for the rest of the day.

User Info: Andros-2k10

Andros-2k10
4 weeks ago#9
Dude Villager. Wtf? The dude is a zombie
N3DS FC: 2208 9375 0944 / Nintendo Switch FC: SW-0594-6453-0420
Best Genre: Roguelites and Roguelikes. Best Game: Enter the Gungeon. Great Game: Dead Cells.

Kikku_Panchi
4 weeks ago#10
I think the animated show Kirby (Right Back At Ya!) has some influence on this poll.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Which smash fighter is the most absent-minded?
  • Topic Archived