• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Ok so Crow.... *SPOILER FROM PERSONA 5*

User Info: Chaos-15

Chaos-15
4 weeks ago#1
Ok so like anyone finds it weird that Akechi gets excluded from everything aside from color swap?
Wouldn't keeping him with the group better hide the fact that he is very obviously the traitor from newer players?

Or am I thinking this too much? Is it to late at this point and really doesn't matter?
Accept Madoka as your new God.

User Info: Voltyr

Voltyr
4 weeks ago#2
Crow never gets marketed with the rest anyway lol
PSN: israaaxd
Elma and KOS-MOS for smash!

User Info: perfectchaos83

perfectchaos83
4 weeks ago#3
Voltyr posted...
Crow never gets marketed with the rest anyway lol

Pretty much this.
http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/The_Dude_PC83.png

User Info: Ridleyclone7296

Ridleyclone7296
4 weeks ago#4
Eh, I'd say it only hints at how he's different from the rest of the thieves, not necessarily that he's the traitor. And, that's basically part of his introduction.
STOP CLONING ME!
3DS FC: 2105 - 8728 - 6264

User Info: DylanYoshi

DylanYoshi
4 weeks ago#5
Him being the traitor is barely a spoiler in the first place. If anything, it being so obvious hides the game's real twist.

User Info: coconutarmy1

coconutarmy1
4 weeks ago#6
I think him joining the phantom thieves is kind of a late game spoiler in and of itself.
Hi.

User Info: Atmaboy

Atmaboy
4 weeks ago#7
I mean he only shows up for one palace..
"Because...justice?" - Arthur

User Info: Collat

Collat
4 weeks ago#8
I don't consider him a real Phantom Thief anyway. He basically blackmails the team into letting him tag along, so the betrayal wasn't too shocking.

User Info: muur

muur
4 weeks ago#9
even atlus leave him out, like before the game came out they didnt include him in a single piece of dlc media, and even to this day the dlc pics dont show his costumes, they just come with the dc lol

so like, itll be a swimsuit dlc and will show every but akechi but you get akechi swimsuit anyway

atlus gave no s***s about spoiling this and... its supposed to be obvious anyway

was kinda funny, people were like "why is akechi not in any of these dlc outfit pictures, we know he has dlc outfits"

User Info: End_King_Peach

End_King_Peach
4 weeks ago#10
The plot twist wasn't that he was the traitor, that was painfully obvious. The real plot twist was for the audience in learning that the party had already known before the betrayal occurred.
20: New User (2)
Our Greatest glory is fighting to the death for my right to fight you to the death. -Confucius
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Ok so Crow.... *SPOILER FROM PERSONA 5*
  • Topic Archived