• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. How did your main change in the update?

User Info: KirbyFan20

KirbyFan20
1 month ago#1
Kirby can now retain his Copy Abilties for longer now, and his nair has a shorter duration when landing. Also a slight buff on Up Special and Down Throw.

Toon Link was nearly untouched with only his Side Special being slightly weaker on shields.

Kirby got some good buffs. Wish he could have gotten some air speed, but oh well, I’ll take it.
Switch FC: SW-7911-9911-2408

User Info: Luigifan305

Luigifan305
1 month ago#2
Just a bunch of projectiles that don't hit shields as hard. No buffs on my main or any of my secondaries, but no other nerfs either, so I can live with it, considering like 95% of the projectiles in the game were affected the same way.
Chibi-Robo, Ice Climbers, and Bandana Dee for Smash 4 DLC!

User Info: RandysRage

RandysRage
1 month ago#3
Incineroar didn't get any direct changes, but the universal nerf to projectiles couldn't hurt.
Rosalina is love, Rosalina is life.
Incineroar CONFIRMED for Smash Ultimate!

User Info: Albie

Albie
1 month ago#4
All my favorites just had the projectile/shield nerf. Other than that, no changes. I don't know if that is a good or bad thing.
Check out https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/1090-flurry-of-hugs for cuteness
Follow me at http://albie83.deviantart.com/

User Info: Gametronics

Gametronics
1 month ago#5
Mewtwo got some very nice buffs.

Greninja got nerfed but only in the shield area just like the majority of the fighters.

ZSS remained the same

User Info: __Ryoki__

__Ryoki__
1 month ago#6
Ridley got the same nerf anyone with a projectile got. Same as Zelda. Kirby buffs are very nice, though.
"With the right amount of power, anything can be yours!" : Inspirational words from Hyrule Warriors Ganondorf | Orange Shy Guy of the MK8 Deluxe board

User Info: Tales_of_101

Tales_of_101
1 month ago#7
Not sure what they did to K. Rool or Corrin so I don’t know.

User Info: Lief4Heroes

Lief4Heroes
1 month ago#8
Kirby got some buffs which is nice, some range changes mostly I think

Lucas was untouched iirc

Roy got a few small buffs, dash grab range and up special combo-ing

Very naicu
THE DREAM IS TRUE! LEIF IS HERE!! Onto the other Leonster Royals! FC: 5084449634 Name: Lief

User Info: KamiKam

KamiKam
1 month ago#9
No buffs for Ridley sadly. At least Kirby and Mewtwo got some buffs.
"What is a Board? A miserable little pile of chaos!"
Technician of Great Plateau Tower. FC: SW-1713-2230-6924

User Info: Nes_Mettaur

Nes_Mettaur
1 month ago#10
Doctor Finale got buffed (???) and Megavitamins got hit by the universal projectile nerf. Which doesn't matter since they're more a check/combo starter than a threat anyways, and it's arguably better now since Doc can pick up combos off of the nerfed projectile parries.

Ridley's in a similar boat, Plasma Breath does less to shields but since the attack lasts so damn long the point was always more to make people stay in shield than it was to threaten it with breaks.
And his ragdoll fling does less shield damage too. For some goddamn reason. Didn't even think it did shield damage.
Official Dr. Mario of the Super Smash Bros. Ultimate board
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. How did your main change in the update?
  • Topic Archived