• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Break the Internet DLC for US & JP

User Info: Kukuism

Kukuism
4 weeks ago#1
Please add more.

US:
1. Master Chief
2. Scorpion
3. Sans
4. Crash Bandicoot
5. Waluigi
6. Banjo Kazooie

JP:
1. Erdrick
2. Steve
3. Sora
4. Sans
5. Crash Bandicoot
6. Monster Hunter
0. Goku

Take these lists as you please, but these are the current "Break the Internet" picks for each country. Please add more.

User Info: Mudkip_in_Space

Mudkip_in_Space
4 weeks ago#2
i thot u meant wreck it ralph
You'll never see it coming! 12/6/18 - Joker is in Smash!
Most Wanted - Sora, Jibanyan, Sans, and Rex

User Info: jkid101094

jkid101094
4 weeks ago#3
The Hell is Break the Internet?
Also lets the Sans meme die, please.
I'm just here for cute fictional girls and dumb memes. Tag me if you want a reply.
Proud lover of Angel_Arle~

User Info: Donut007

Donut007
4 weeks ago#4
jkid101094 posted...

Break the Internet is a term used to denote news that would really shatter across more than just the core fanbases. Think Sonic, Cloud, Snake and the like.

Anyway, I agree with Master Chief being the #1 for the US. It'd be huge news and is probably one of the few video game characters left that could possibly reach Cloud levels of mind-blowing. Japan is a lot harder to gauge as I'm not from there, but Erdrick being its #1 makes sense, at the very least.
*doodle, doodle*

Kukuism
4 weeks ago#5
jkid101094 posted...

Tis not a meme, pal. The timeline may have Sans breaking the internet.

Mudkip_in_Space
4 weeks ago#6
I don't think Crash has that kind of power anymore. That's not to say he's undeserving, but he's like Ryu where he's a character that makes sense to have, but I don't think he'll ever have a Sonic style reception, mainly because Cloud broke that last barrier that people seemed to think mattered. I personally support Crash, but the barrier for shocking reveals has gone down a ton since the days of Sonic and Snake. It would have been the case if Crash had been in Brawl.

User Info: CyberKitten05

CyberKitten05
4 weeks ago#7
jkid101094 posted...

Never. Y'kno, most memes die after a month, but in very rare occasions, some memes NEVER die. Sans is one of them.
https://gfycat.com/PersonalChillyGharial

Mudkip_in_Space
4 weeks ago#8
CyberKitten05 posted...
jkid101094 posted...

Never. Y'kno, most memes die after a month, but in very rare occasions, some memes NEVER die. Sans is one of them.

Undertale came out three and half years ago, it definitely has that type of longevity. The Switch release came out late last year and it still managed to reach the top ten highest selling indie games on Switch.

Kukuism
4 weeks ago#9
Mudkip_in_Space posted...
I don't think Crash has that kind of power anymore. That's not to say he's undeserving, but he's like Ryu where he's a character that makes sense to have, but I don't think he'll ever have a Sonic style reception, mainly because Cloud broke that last barrier that people seemed to think mattered. I personally support Crash, but the barrier for shocking reveals has gone down a ton since the days of Sonic and Snake. It would have been the case if Crash had been in Brawl.

I can understand that. In fact, I agree. Breaking the Internet is difficult though. After the top 3 (or 4), the rest have a lesser effect. Any other character suggestions?

User Info: GrooseKirby

GrooseKirby
4 weeks ago#10
Steve and/or Fortnite would cause some interesting reactions.
Official Jack Atlas of GameFAQs. Watch Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's!
Bandana Dee Bandana Deserves to be playable in Super Smash Bros Ultimate
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Break the Internet DLC for US & JP
  • Topic Archived