• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Ice Climbers infinite found

User Info: Solar_Crimson

Solar_Crimson
3 weeks ago#1
Kind of hard to pull off and requires you to desync Nana, but:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCovjXUecDw
Be wary of boarding the hype train, lest you end up on the ruse cruise... - nanobuilder (r/nintendo)
http://backloggery.com/SolarCrimson

User Info: Norkuy

Norkuy
3 weeks ago#2
Ah. So it begins.
EA Sports. It's In The Gun.

User Info: Nes_Mettaur

Nes_Mettaur
3 weeks ago#3
This seems super easy to drop due to all the tight windows you're repeatedly doing things during, but I'm sure IC players welcome it all the same.

Wobbling can be learned in an afternoon, while this seems like something you'd need to know the characters in and out for before you could even consider attempting it.
Official Dr. Mario of the Super Smash Bros. Ultimate board

User Info: Mudkip_in_Space

Mudkip_in_Space
3 weeks ago#4
it was only a matter of time
You'll never see it coming! 12/6/18 - Joker is in Smash!
Most Wanted - Sora, Jibanyan, Sans, and Rex

User Info: Norkuy

Norkuy
3 weeks ago#5
Nes_Mettaur posted...
This seems super easy to drop due to all the tight windows you're repeatedly doing things during, but I'm sure IC players welcome it all the same.

Wobbling can be learned in an afternoon, while this seems like something you'd need to know the characters in and out for before you could even consider attempting it.

You're right. However, I still feel like a dedicated Icies player will practice this until they are able to do this in their sleep at some point several months down the road depending on whether or not it gets patched. It's a new challenge for Icies mains and someone is going to make an art out of it.
EA Sports. It's In The Gun.

User Info: QuickGaming

QuickGaming
3 weeks ago#6
good
Most Wanteds (likely) - Banjo-Kazooie
Most Wanteds (not likely) - Sans/Frisk, Max (Shining Force)

User Info: Nergigante

Nergigante
3 weeks ago#7
Cut them again.
Bite me!

User Info: CrimsonSmasher

CrimsonSmasher
3 weeks ago#8
Ready to have Nana’s AI get gutted again?

User Info: Panthera

Panthera
3 weeks ago#9
Looks like it will be useful as a punish, but hard to safely fish for. If I'm understanding how it works properly, you have to start buffering the footstool way too quickly to react to whether or not the jab hits, so if you whiff the jab, you basically just told Nana to go jump off into the air and detach herself from your control for no reason.
Meow!

User Info: Unknown Force

Unknown Force
3 weeks ago#10
It doesn't work on every character.
MvCI Team: Capcom Function/ Marvel Function
#FreeCustomPalutena
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Ice Climbers infinite found
  • Topic Archived