• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Why does this forum constantly bash Banjo supporters?

User Info: Cameron1058

Cameron1058
2 months ago#71
Zero_Suit_Vi posted...
Cameron1058 posted...
Zero_Suit_Vi posted...
Oh, I do remember that when we first met, you WERE really vocal about hating Bandana Dee haha, even though he is my second most wanted, I really didn't mind as it was also nice to have the opposite point of view, and over times, and our discussions together, I saw you calming a bit down about it, which was nice as we could continue our conversation together even better than before !

Really appreciate you as a person too Cameron, having different ideas and characters want don't mean you have to hate the person in front of you hehe, having a nice discussions about each other point of views can be really mind opening ! And I'm really happy about all the discussions we had together about Bandana Dee, even though you hate him

Amen to that. I may hate the character but honestly I’ve met some of the most chill users here that like him. I enjoy discussing characters with you. You’re probably the nicest person I’ve met on this board and someone who’s really helped me out with encouraging words back when I had constant heat with other users that tried to put me down (Not that they started some of those flame wars) and at the same time have shown that I don’t have to be so aggressive and loud about every debate on this board to get a point across (While at the same time understanding that it’s basically who I am). I’m glad I got to meet you Zero and thanks for tolerating my s*** in the early days :P.

You're most welcome Cameron ! Glad to hear I could help you out like this hehe, it show that if someone is considered "toxic" (people were calling you like that at the time, and I really didn't agree but well), you can just talk to them calmly, and by having a conversation with them, not only can you see that they aren't just "toxic" like that, but you can also help them out ! One positive discussions can change everything hehe !

Also you can call me Violet, or Vi hehe, that's my name and nickname, so it's better for my friends to call me that way instead of my username, is it not ? And don't worry about your "s***", I still did enjoy those conversations (even if I must admit, at first I was kinda worried I was saying something wrong every time, before understanding that you were just like that, pretty vocal about your thoughts haha)

Will do, Violet :). Glad that you didn’t mind me being vocal back then as much, you already know how others felt about it. Lol
Bomberman and Frogger should be in Smash over Simon and Snake. #Bomberman4Smash

User Info: Toasterz33

Toasterz33
2 months ago#72
Mudkip_in_Space posted...
QuickGaming posted...
Ranticoot posted...
have you ever tried not being a victim

talk to me about being a bullied fanbase when you support shantae or bandana dee

Both are deconfirmed atm, can you blame people for acting like that now?

People have harassed Shantae and Bandana Dee fans since Smash 4, though Bandana Dee's specific reputation as "hat Goomba" didn't start until GameXplain sloppily argued against him. Shantae fans get called horny losers and are harassed for even thinking of an indie character (Shovel Knight fans got a similar thrift back then) and it's generally way worse than the poster child Banjo gets.

(Joke's on them if an indie character gets on the Fighter Pass, I myself want the Hollow Knight or Sans

That gamexplain video was one of the worst videos I have ever seen
Rooting for the Ace Attorney himself: Phoenix Wright
Also a main JoJo> Goku for a non-game pick

User Info: BearNBird52

BearNBird52
1 month ago#73
I feel like a lot of them are either jealous of Banjo's success or insecure that he might steal their most wanted's spot.

User Info: CyberKitten05

CyberKitten05
1 month ago#74
BearNBird52 posted...
I feel like a lot of them are either jealous of Banjo's success or insecure that he might steal their most wanted's spot.

And I feel like you suck.
https://gfycat.com/PersonalChillyGharial

User Info: imnotmark10

imnotmark10
1 month ago#75
CyberKitten05 posted...
BearNBird52 posted...

And I feel like you suck.

I can’t believe he bumped the thread...
im fat
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Why does this forum constantly bash Banjo supporters?
  • Topic Archived