• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Why does this forum constantly bash Banjo supporters?

User Info: IngSlayer

IngSlayer
4 weeks ago#21
because they have s***ty taste in games
(message deleted)

User Info: Zeldameister

Zeldameister
4 weeks ago#23
CyberKitten05 posted...
Zledameowster isn't the only toxic Banjoboi, there was also that StevenOfTheMine guy. He joined this board just to pretend that he's a Steve fan then pretend he "realized" that Steve has no chance and he wants Banjo instead and try to make Steve fans go "Hey, this guy was a Steve fan and now he admits that Steve is bad and became a Banjo fan. Let's all agree with him!"
Of course, it didn't work, and someone blew his cover, and then he deleted his account.

At least write my name correctly next time, or you'll be the next one to be reported for trolling! Do you really think I feel sorry for someone like you? What do you even know?!
Call me toxic as often as you want, I really don't care! Why should I take you serious when you make Topics like "Perry the Platypus should be in Smash" huh? Are you kidding me?
You act no different from me, because everytime I say something negative about Steve, you'll just report me because you can't stand my opinion, isn't it? Just don't talk back to me!
Mental Trainwreck with Anger Issues

User Info: Cameron1058

Cameron1058
4 weeks ago#24
Zeldameister posted...
CyberKitten05 posted...
Zledameowster isn't the only toxic Banjoboi, there was also that StevenOfTheMine guy. He joined this board just to pretend that he's a Steve fan then pretend he "realized" that Steve has no chance and he wants Banjo instead and try to make Steve fans go "Hey, this guy was a Steve fan and now he admits that Steve is bad and became a Banjo fan. Let's all agree with him!"
Of course, it didn't work, and someone blew his cover, and then he deleted his account.

At least write my name correctly next time, or you'll be the next one to be reported for trolling! Do you really think I feel sorry for someone like you? What do you even know?!
Call me toxic as often as you want, I really don't care! Why should I take you serious when you make Topics like "Perry the Platypus should be in Smash" huh? Are you kidding me?
You act no different from me, because everytime I say something negative about Steve, you'll just report me because you can't stand my opinion, isn't it? Just don't talk back to me!

Ah, I don’t think you know how happy I am to see you. :D
Bomberman and Frogger should be in Smash over Simon and Snake. #Bomberman4Smash

User Info: CyberKitten05

CyberKitten05
4 weeks ago#25
Zeldameister posted...
CyberKitten05 posted...

k
(also 99% percent of what you said here is not true or misunderstood but idc)
https://gfycat.com/PersonalChillyGharial

User Info: Ranticoot

Ranticoot
4 weeks ago#26
have you ever tried not being a victim

talk to me about being a bullied fanbase when you support shantae or bandana dee
Born to lose, live to win!

User Info: Mudkip_in_Space

Mudkip_in_Space
4 weeks ago#27
Ranticoot posted...

talk to me about being a bullied fanbase when you support shantae or bandana dee

lmaoooo i don't even have strong feelings about bandana dee (i wouldn't oppose him, he makes way more sense than a piranha plant but i feel his moveset might be uninspired) and even then it's so obvious that bandana dee fans get treated like absolute s*** for no reason
You'll never see it coming! 12/6/18 - Joker is in Smash!
Most Wanted - Sora, Jibanyan, Sans, and Rex

User Info: ObeseCity

ObeseCity
4 weeks ago#28
Cameron1058 posted...
It’s just trolls trying to mimic Zeldameister, because they’re unoriginal and think every Banjo fan gets a panic attack over Steve like he does. Both sides are acting beyond idiotic to the point to where I don’t even give a s*** about either character anymore.

It’s gonna be way worse when the Microsoft rep finally gets revealed and one of the fan bases that got their character starts taunting the losing fanbase, while the losing fanbase just starts whining and b****ing to Sakurai about it.
Don't worry son, I'll get my ladder!

User Info: SenselessBreak

SenselessBreak
4 weeks ago#29
E3 is going to be a hell of a week.

User Info: QuickGaming

QuickGaming
4 weeks ago#30
Ranticoot posted...

Both are deconfirmed atm, can you blame people for acting like that now?
Most Wanteds (likely) - Banjo-Kazooie
Most Wanteds (not likely) - Sans/Frisk, Max (Shining Force)
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Why does this forum constantly bash Banjo supporters?
  • Topic Archived