• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Why does this forum constantly bash Banjo supporters?

User Info: QuickGaming

QuickGaming
3 weeks ago#1
The only toxic Banjo supporter on this board is Zeldameister, anyone who strongly opposes Banjo seems way more toxic and harsh than we are to them. What’s your vendetta?
Most Wanteds (likely) - Banjo-Kazooie
Most Wanteds (not likely) - Sans/Frisk, Max (Shining Force)

User Info: yuukicourage

yuukicourage
3 weeks ago#2
Low IQ
Smash needs DQ OK?

User Info: QuickGaming

QuickGaming
3 weeks ago#3
LilZoomie posted...
Literally nobody remembers that braindead bear outside of this community. He's literally Geno-tier at this point. GENO-tier! That's how far Banjo bois have stooped.

Just accept that Steve has a far better chance. I know it may hurt at first, but it's going to hurt way worse when Steve pulls the rug from under your feet.

It's 2019. Nobody knows who the f*** Banjo is anymore. He's Gex-tier. Toejam and Earl have a better chance of getting in Smash at this point. Just give it a rest Banjo Bois.

I'll make as many accounts as it takes to drill this into your thick heads. Go ahead and cry to your gamefaqs moddies like you always do anytime someone speaks out about your precious bear and bird. I'll be back with another daily reminder in the near future.

The bear is dead. Steve is very much alive and kicking. Master Chief is out. Steve (or Minecrafter/Minecraftian whatever the hell you want to call him) is the most likely Microsoft candidate at this point.

So keep rigging your fan polls or whatever, it wont make Banjo anymore likely. Or you could take the Stevepill and embrace your new blocky god. We can do this the easy way or do this hard way. I respect your fighting spirit Banjo bois, but you're like Japan in World War II. Nintendo and Microsoft are about to drop the big Steve Boy on your asses yet you all are still fighting a losing battle. Don't say I didn't warn you.

See you in hell Banjo boys.

Like I can’t think of a time when I’ve ever bashed a character or their fanbase this much or harshly
Most Wanteds (likely) - Banjo-Kazooie
Most Wanteds (not likely) - Sans/Frisk, Max (Shining Force)

User Info: Cameron1058

Cameron1058
3 weeks ago#4
It’s just trolls trying to mimic Zeldameister, because they’re unoriginal and think every Banjo fan gets a panic attack over Steve like he does. Both sides are acting beyond idiotic to the point to where I don’t even give a s*** about either character anymore.

It’s gonna be way worse when the Microsoft rep finally gets revealed and one of the fan bases that got their character starts taunting the losing fanbase, while the losing fanbase just starts whining and b****ing to Sakurai about it.
Bomberman and Frogger should be in Smash over Simon and Snake. #Bomberman4Smash

User Info: imnotmark10

imnotmark10
3 weeks ago#5
Cameron1058 posted...
It’s gonna be way worse when the Microsoft rep finally gets revealed and one of the fan bases that got their character starts taunting the losing fanbase, while the losing fanbase just starts whining and b****ing to Sakurai about it.

I bet that it’ll get worse sometime between 3rd, 4th or 5th DLC. The latter is more likely though.
im fat

User Info: Brothan

Brothan
3 weeks ago#6
This is what happens. People in the Smash community(not just here) ALWAYS bash on those who want extremely popular not a chance picks. It happened for Ridely & K. Rool. It happens with Geno as well.

User Info: CyberKitten05

CyberKitten05
3 weeks ago#7
Zledameowster isn't the only toxic Banjoboi, there was also that StevenOfTheMine guy. He joined this board just to pretend that he's a Steve fan then pretend he "realized" that Steve has no chance and he wants Banjo instead and try to make Steve fans go "Hey, this guy was a Steve fan and now he admits that Steve is bad and became a Banjo fan. Let's all agree with him!"
Of course, it didn't work, and someone blew his cover, and then he deleted his account.
https://gfycat.com/PersonalChillyGharial

Cameron1058
3 weeks ago#8
imnotmark10 posted...
Cameron1058 posted...

I bet that it’ll get worse sometime between 3rd, 4th or 5th DLC. The latter is more likely though.

Yea I’d say the latter. Then either the Steve fans will say “We’ve waited this long for this dead bear and bird when Minecraft is one of the most popular games?!?!?!” or the Banjo fans will say “We’ve waited this long for this blocky blank slate when we’ve requested Banjo for years?!??”. This is way more toxic than when the K Rool and Ashley fans went against eachother before Ashley was deconfirmed.

Cameron1058
3 weeks ago#9
CyberKitten05 posted...
Zledameowster isn't the only toxic Banjoboi, there was also that StevenOfTheMine guy. He joined this board just to pretend that he's a Steve fan then pretend he "realized" that Steve has no chance and he wants Banjo instead and try to make Steve fans go "Hey, this guy was a Steve fan and now he admits that Steve is bad and became a Banjo fan. Let's all agree with him!"
Of course, it didn't work, and someone blew his cover, and then he deleted his account.

Oh yea I remember him. He was an idiot. I called him out on his s*** on one of his threads where he described how he converted to a Banjo fan and another Banjo fan got mad at me for it and tried to say I was harassing him. As soon as I told him why what he was doing was bs, that Banjo fan stopped replying to me.
(message deleted)
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Why does this forum constantly bash Banjo supporters?
  • Topic Archived