• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Honestly, how would you feel if Camilla was free DLC or in the next game?

User Info: Blue-Lemon-Z

Blue-Lemon-Z
4 weeks ago#1
IMO, even though there's way too many FE characters, and she was horribly written (and creepy), i'd love this axe-wielding busty babe to be in Smash.
"I'm being harassed by a toaster"
Blue Lemons make the best topics.

User Info: Desann

Desann
4 weeks ago#2
angry that it's not Beruka

User Info: Lord__Xander

Lord__Xander
4 weeks ago#3
A character from a series that even Sakurai said 5 was too many for and has no redeeming qualities outside of being a Waifu? Thats a no from me
Unofficial Shulk of the Smash Ultimate board

User Info: Someguy1006

Someguy1006
4 weeks ago#4
On the bright side, she would definitely be a unique fighter.

I'd still rather many other FE characters get in before Camilla though.
Holding out for Pikmin 4
Official Young Red Eyes Black Tunic Link

User Info: Sonic515

Sonic515
4 weeks ago#5
As long as it's not Steve I'm fine

User Info: CrazyDiamondSP

CrazyDiamondSP
4 weeks ago#6
As an FE fan I'm with just about anyone that brings a new moveset at this point, thats why I think corrin is unironically one of the better inclusions despite people hating the f*** out of him but then being cool with chrom and lucina. That said, as far as moveset potential goes, ai feel Azura is where its at.
Smash ultimate wishlist: Banjo&Kazooie and Sora as newcomers, funky kong as an echo.
Nonwanted characters: Geno, Kirito, Natsu, Naruto

User Info: imnotmark10

imnotmark10
4 weeks ago#7
Hector would’ve been a better choice than another Fates character. Corrin got a lot of heat in his reveal, now what if she’s the next FE character to be revealed. Not to mention, a lot of people playing Heroes didn’t like her for having the most alts (a total of seven: normal, Easter, New Year, Summer, Adrift, Hostile Springs and the upcoming Brave). Heck, look at the Adrift banner video, specifically the like and dislike ratio. Not against to Camilla fans, but just stating my opinion about it.

Edit: The Hostile Springs banner got a lot of hate too.
im fat

User Info: Cameron1058

Cameron1058
4 weeks ago#8
CrazyDiamondSP posted...
As an FE fan I'm with just about anyone that brings a new moveset at this point, thats why I think corrin is unironically one of the better inclusions despite people hating the f*** out of him but then being cool with chrom and lucina. That said, as far as moveset potential goes, ai feel Azura is where its at.

I think most people hated Corrin because he was DLC that went with heavy hitters like Cloud, Ryu, and Bayonetta. I’m confident that almost any FE character would’ve gotten the same hate if they were the DLC.
Bomberman and Frogger should be in Smash over Simon and Snake. #Bomberman4Smash

User Info: richy90

richy90
4 weeks ago#9
She has an axe, can use magic and ride a dragon for her Final Smash.

Dope. Don't matter what people says.

User Info: imnotmark10

imnotmark10
4 weeks ago#10
richy90 posted...
She has an axe, can use magic and ride a dragon for her Final Smash.

Dope. Don't matter what people says.

While I’m rambling against her, this statement is what makes her unique. Plus, she’s free.
im fat
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Honestly, how would you feel if Camilla was free DLC or in the next game?
  • Topic Archived