• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. AGREE or DISAGREE: VERGIL from DMC would wreck Most/All of the Smash bros Cast

User Info: 7NATOR

7NATOR
3 weeks ago#1
is He Motivated enough? - Results (167 votes)
Agree (Most of the Cast)
48.5% (81 votes)
Agree (all of the Cast)
10.18% (17 votes)
Disagree
41.32% (69 votes)
This poll is now closed.
(POTENTIAL SPOILERS for DMC 5)

Vergil from Devil May Cry should be able to deal with at least most of the cast, and here's why

- With the Exception of Other Devil Arms, Yamato is said and shown to cut through anything, even Dimensions.

- Vergil is very Fast

- Vergil as of DMC5 can contend with Current Dante, who defeat large scale enemies like Mundus, Argosax, and Urizen

-He has a healing factor

- Dante is stronger than even Bayonetta

With the exception of Bayonetta, Kirby, Shulk, Ganondorf, and Sonic, Vergil Wrecks

Dante from DMC4 can beat Bayonetta, and Dante is stronger in DMC5. Vergil is equal to Dante in strength, so Vergil Beats Bayonetta

Kirby would prove trouble, but remember that Yamato can cut through anything that's not a Devil Arm... Kirby is not a Devil Arm. Plus even if Kirby Sucks Vergil up, Vergil can just escape the Kirby Stomach Dimmension and Slice him to pieces

Ganondorf can't be killed, but Vergil Can just Incapacitate him so a state in which he can't fight for awhile

Shulk is probably the only one that can beat Vergil, but That's only Endgame Shulk though

Sonic is very Fast, but Vergil has Tricks up his sleeve. Also Super Sonic might prove trouble cause it has invulnerablity, but not only can't Sonic Maintain the form forever, but because Yamato can cut through anything that's not Devil Arm, Super Sonic gets Bodied

Everyone else gets super Bodied

Of Course if Vergil runs out of Stamina, he gets Much Weaker, but he only really runs out of stamina when fighting Dante, his Equal

Agree? Yes?
I got a Flair now. Hoo-ray

User Info: _Data_Drain_

_Data_Drain_
3 weeks ago#2
Technically.... Kamiya said that Bayo was stronger than Dante. Although, that might not apply to modern DMC canon. Since he could have been referring to DMC1 Dante.
3DS FC: 1762-2823-8581 FFBE ID: 529,516,516
https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/profile/Data-Drain My SMM Levels.
(message deleted)

User Info: Larpnugger

Larpnugger
3 weeks ago#4
Bayonetta was confirmed to be superior to dmc from both series creator...

User Info: MaKoTiS_MoN

MaKoTiS_MoN
3 weeks ago#5
Larpnugger posted...
Bayonetta was confirmed to be superior to dmc from both series creator...

Bayonetta through feats isn't that strong or even stronger than the stronger Smash characters.
Word of mouth doesn't count unless the canonical feats disprove it.
ZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...............

User Info: LysanderxX

LysanderxX
3 weeks ago#6
I don't know about wreck, but...
You should try being a Pokemon

User Info: HackedDragonite

HackedDragonite
3 weeks ago#7
He's not omnipotent, so at least a couple characters would beat him.
DRAGONITE used BARRIER!

User Info: Namyks

Namyks
3 weeks ago#8
Dante has never done anything even remotely close to what Bayo does to Jubileus, so I don't know where you're getting the idea that he's stronger than her.

Kirby's virtually indestructible, and the Yamato doesn't one-shot things so clearly there's a limit to its abilities.

Joker can make himself immune to all damage except for whatever Almighty is, so he'd probably win on account of being damn near unkillable.

To answer the question, yeah obviously Vergil'd body most of the Smash roster, he's meant to be absurdly overpowered for the genre of game he's in.

User Info: Nergigante

Nergigante
3 weeks ago#9
He could take most of them, yeah.
Bite me!

User Info: Padraigo52

Padraigo52
3 weeks ago#10
Most for sure. I would say he would have problems against Ganondorf, Mewtwo, Metaknight, Cloud and Bayonetta
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. AGREE or DISAGREE: VERGIL from DMC would wreck Most/All of the Smash bros Cast
  • Topic Archived