• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Corrin is a good character and she deserves to be in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate!

User Info: JoseJGC

JoseJGC
4 weeks ago#31
mew2ds posted...
Corrin is a terrible character and he should have never been in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate!

Change my mind.

Just like Roy but people were asking for his return since Brawl.

User Info: SkyVersa

SkyVersa
4 weeks ago#32
She doesn't deserve the hate. I think there could have been better choices as a FE rep BUT she is unique enough and not a Marth echo.

User Info: xStarLordX

xStarLordX
4 weeks ago#33
Desann posted...
Lol, all these Corrin fanboys/-girls from Fire Emblem Heroes. Play Fates, then you'll see how horrid of a character they are. Looks aren't everything, waifuers.

Micaiah would like to have a word with you.

User Info: Perkolator

Perkolator
4 weeks ago#34
What's with all this "she/her" nonsense? Corrin is a dude.

User Info: H8speech

H8speech
4 weeks ago#35
Someguy1006 posted...
H8speech posted...
I never got why people hated corrin.

“FE has too many reps blah blah blah I want sakurai to just do what I want blah blah blah, Geno, blaaah”
Shut up

Blatant advertisement.

People thought we would be getting Cloud level character reveals in the last Smash 4 direct.

Happened in the Smash game that boosted the FE roster to three times the previous game before the Corrin DLC.

Even in Fates Corrin is a terribly written character that has a bigger hatebase within the FE fandom than most characters.

We already got three Cloud level characters with Ryu, Bayonetta, and Cloud. All the ultimate DLC are going to be "Blatant advertisement". Who cares. You guys are greedy.

User Info: Someguy1006

Someguy1006
4 weeks ago#36
H8speech posted...
Someguy1006 posted...
H8speech posted...
I never got why people hated corrin.

“FE has too many reps blah blah blah I want sakurai to just do what I want blah blah blah, Geno, blaaah”
Shut up

Blatant advertisement.

People thought we would be getting Cloud level character reveals in the last Smash 4 direct.

Happened in the Smash game that boosted the FE roster to three times the previous game before the Corrin DLC.

Even in Fates Corrin is a terribly written character that has a bigger hatebase within the FE fandom than most characters.

We already got three Cloud level characters with Ryu, Bayonetta, and Cloud. All the ultimate DLC are going to be "Blatant advertisement". Who cares. You guys are greedy.

So it's greedy to not be satisified with a fighter that was an advertisement for a game that honestly didn't even need the ad? Bayonetta is also far from a Cloud level reveal but she is at least closer than Corrin to one.

Joker may be an advertisement but he still had proven popularity beforehand. Persona 5 won the 2017 award for roleplaying games at TGAs. Persona 5 also has an anime series and spin offs. He's lot less of an ad than Corrin because of his geunine popularity.

People want reps like Joker, next to no one wanted Corrin at the time of their reveal since Fates wasn't even out yet in the west.
Holding out for Pikmin 4
Official Young Red Eyes Black Tunic Link

User Info: xStarLordX

xStarLordX
4 weeks ago#37
Perkolator posted...

Long story short:
Waifu bias.

User Info: Relinquished

Relinquished
4 weeks ago#38
xStarLordX posted...
Perkolator posted...

Long story short:
Waifu bias.

Which is most peculiar because these people already think Corrin is butt ugly.
Everybody 1) is a genius, 2) is an alt, and 3) has bad taste, ok.

User Info: MetaFalconPunch

MetaFalconPunch
4 weeks ago#39
So much stupid in this topic
Born too late to explore Earth, born too early to explore space. Born just in time to explore the wondrous and terrifying depths of the internet.

User Info: RoIIaRova

RoIIaRova
4 weeks ago#40
She only deserves to be in Ultimate because everyone is here. She's not a real FE character, she uses more than here sword.
Official Rex & Pyra of the Smash Ultimate board
Last Game Beaten: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr.'s Journey
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Corrin is a good character and she deserves to be in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate!
  • Topic Archived