• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. So... when will we get Joker?

User Info: epik_fail1

epik_fail1
3 weeks ago#1
Sakurai is still unable to give a release date? Why?
Primrose for smash

User Info: Hello891011

Hello891011
3 weeks ago#2
Lemme fly to Japan real quick and ask him.
Official Ice Climbers of the Smash Bros. Ultimate Board
Official Ashrah of the Mortal Kombat 11 Boards

User Info: Shoto

Shoto
3 weeks ago#3
My guess is April 24th to tie with the new reveal of the female character for P5R
GT - Supreme Sasuke
PSN - SupremeAsuna

epik_fail1
3 weeks ago#4
Shoto posted...
My guess is April 24th to tie with the new reveal of the female character for P5R

Late... I don't get why Sakurai can't give us an official release date right now
Primrose for smash

User Info: didierre

didierre
3 weeks ago#5
epik_fail1 posted...
Shoto posted...

Late... I don't get why Sakurai can't give us an official release date right now

Because Nintendo's chained by ATLUS regarding Joker and that potential Female MC in P5R and ATLUS likes to troll their fanbase with a teaser of a teaser of another teaser for the final teaser of the trailer.

epik_fail1
3 weeks ago#6
didierre posted...
epik_fail1 posted...
Shoto posted...

Because Nintendo's chained by ATLUS regarding Joker and that potential Female MC in P5R and ATLUS likes to troll their fanbase with a teaser of a teaser of another teaser for the final teaser of the trailer.

I see. I am not that familiar with Atlus. It's a bit weird.
Primrose for smash

User Info: Wildfyre88

Wildfyre88
3 weeks ago#7
Any time from a couple of days from now to a month after that.

I think a Smash Direct could be announced this week, but next week or the week after would be more likely.

Having to wait till the very end of April would be loooooooong.

User Info: Chaos-15

Chaos-15
3 weeks ago#8
We waited YEARS for Persona 5.
It is not surprise that they are taking their sweet ass time with Joker's release date.
Accept Madoka as your new God.

User Info: Oynx545

Oynx545
3 weeks ago#9
Hello891011 posted...
Lemme fly to Japan real quick and ask him.
And stay there.

epik_fail1
3 weeks ago#10
Chaos-15 posted...
We waited YEARS for Persona 5.
It is not surprise that they are taking their sweet ass time with Joker's release date.

I did not. I did not even know persona existed before Joker. But the game is great.
Primrose for smash
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. So... when will we get Joker?
  • Topic Archived