• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Erase One/Keep Other: Avengers Infinity War/Endgame or Super Smash Bros Ultimate

User Info: ChaosKintrol

ChaosKintrol
3 weeks ago#31
Why would I choose ANY movie over a video game? Even a s***ty game lasts longer than a 2 hour movie. I have 160 hours and counting into Smash Ultimate, that's more than every movie I've seen in the last 5 years combined.

User Info: Hitman_Huffman

Hitman_Huffman
3 weeks ago#32
CrazyDiamondSP posted...
I'll pick the one that will keep me entertained for years to come, its only been 4 months and I've already gotten more value out of ultimate than what I've gotten watching all marvelverse movies combined. The choice is easy.

Lol same here. But the other way. I put this game down less than a month after release, while the MCU has kept me hyped and entertained for years. Bye smash

User Info: MetaFalconPunch

MetaFalconPunch
3 weeks ago#33
Delirious_Beard posted...
the marvel "cinematic universe" is really only impressive from a marketing perspective
Born too late to explore Earth, born too early to explore space. Born just in time to explore the wondrous and terrifying depths of the internet.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Erase One/Keep Other: Avengers Infinity War/Endgame or Super Smash Bros Ultimate
  • Topic Archived