• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Best and worst Home Run Contest?

User Info: Blayshy

Blayshy
4 weeks ago#11
Gargomon251 posted...
CrazyDiamondSP posted...
Gargomon251 posted...
cinosgaming posted...
since Home Run and Stage Builder are confirmed

No they aren't.

Some people are quick on the uptake, not everyone needs for nintendo to literally say it out loud to get it, this is pretty much well know info at this point and you throwing a tantrum because you need official confirmation wont change that.

Whether you think it's in the game or not, it's not "confirmed" until either there's an official announcement or it's actually playable. People are just making assumptions at this point.

Well, blame Nintendo and Sakurai on that one. We know jack s*** about the 3.0 update other than Joker joining and new modes.
I am pretty sure I know what to do now.
-Sonic Mainer (SSB4) / Link Mainer (SSBU). Hyde / Linne main team in BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle.

User Info: GrayLight

GrayLight
4 weeks ago#12
Who remembers trying to do Captain Falcon’s homerun on Melee?
Dragalia Lost adventurer progress: 6 / 18
"Others pretend that a game developer, who doesn't know they exist, is out to get them." -Oil_Panic, 2017

User Info: Megatonez

Megatonez
4 weeks ago#13
CheerUpCrewcut posted...
quintonshark163 posted...
TourianTourist posted...
Someguy1006 posted...
Best: Smash 4

Allows up to 4 players, reduces randomness and it has the strongest barrier meaning it's harder to accidently hit it off of the platform while dealing damage to it.

Worst: Melee

Melee has no shield to prevent the Sandbag from being launched easily. It also has no multiplayer.

Exactly this.
"If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe." Carl Sagan
SW-1828-6863-8775

Blayshy
4 weeks ago#14
GrayLight posted...

It was horrible. Good thing that got better.
-Sonic Mainer (SSB4) / Link Mainer (SSBU). Hyde / Linne main team in BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle.

User Info: Gargomon251

Gargomon251
4 weeks ago#15
Blayshy posted...
We know jack s*** about the 3.0 update other than Joker joining and new modes.

Exactly.
"No point in having two characters that are pretty much carbon copies. Am I right?" - Viridi

Blayshy
4 weeks ago#16
Gargomon251 posted...
Blayshy posted...

Exactly.

Why did you delete the first part of my post?

User Info: Gargomon251

Gargomon251
4 weeks ago#17
Blayshy posted...
Gargomon251 posted...
Blayshy posted...

Exactly.

Why did you delete the first part of my post?

Because it's not relevant to the point.
"No point in having two characters that are pretty much carbon copies. Am I right?" - Viridi

User Info: FireBall2645

FireBall2645
4 weeks ago#18
GrayLight posted...

I have never been more frustrated with a Video game up to that point.
The Hills are alive with the silence of a Ninja
Wonderful 102 will happen "The impossible is possible when you're Wonderful Baby!"

User Info: cinosgaming

cinosgaming
4 weeks ago#19
Doug314 posted...
Where's the confirmation? Did I miss a Nintendo Direct that showed them off or something?

Oh, people found html files in the game, "how to play home run contest" and "how to play stage builder", ya know, the tutorials that come up when playing a mode for the first time. It's not some 4chan s***, it's in the game files.
Anime is a highly respected form of art, it was not at all a mistake ~Shadow the Hedgehog

User Info: Vegeta1000

Vegeta1000
4 weeks ago#20
Gargomon251 posted...
CrazyDiamondSP posted...
Gargomon251 posted...
cinosgaming posted...
since Home Run and Stage Builder are confirmed

No they aren't.

Some people are quick on the uptake, not everyone needs for nintendo to literally say it out loud to get it, this is pretty much well know info at this point and you throwing a tantrum because you need official confirmation wont change that.

Whether you think it's in the game or not, it's not "confirmed" until either there's an official announcement or it's actually playable. People are just making assumptions at this point.

STFU! Both were datamined and Stage Builder was briefly shown in the last Nintendo Direct.
"When he at the mic you don't go next" MF DOOM
NS FC: SW - 1251 - 6932 - 4815 3DS FC: 4313 - 2332 - 4563
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Best and worst Home Run Contest?
  • Topic Archived