• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Best and worst Home Run Contest?

User Info: cinosgaming

cinosgaming
4 weeks ago#1
Remember these threads? Yeah, since Home Run and Stage Builder are confirmed i decided to do this, (not stage builder since we can all agree Brawl did it best).
Anime is a highly respected form of art, it was not at all a mistake ~Shadow the Hedgehog

User Info: Someguy1006

Someguy1006
4 weeks ago#2
Best: Smash 4

Allows up to 4 players, reduces randomness and it has the strongest barrier meaning it's harder to accidently hit it off of the platform while dealing damage to it.

Worst: Melee

Melee has no shield to prevent the Sandbag from being launched easily. It also has no multiplayer.
Holding out for Pikmin 4
Official Young Red Eyes Black Tunic Link

User Info: TourianTourist

TourianTourist
4 weeks ago#3
Someguy1006 posted...

Allows up to 4 players, reduces randomness and it has the strongest barrier meaning it's harder to accidently hit it off of the platform while dealing damage to it.

Melee has no shield to prevent the Sandbag from being launched easily. It also has no multiplayer.

Exactly this.
It's a secret to everybody!

User Info: Gargomon251

Gargomon251
4 weeks ago#4
cinosgaming posted...
since Home Run and Stage Builder are confirmed

No they aren't.
"No point in having two characters that are pretty much carbon copies. Am I right?" - Viridi

User Info: quintonshark163

quintonshark163
4 weeks ago#5
TourianTourist posted...
Someguy1006 posted...

Exactly this.
FC: 4554-0551-0272 | IGN: TheHungryBox
The Offical Kommo-o of Smash Bros. boards. i had been grinched by the Grinch Leak lol. The Government is stupid AF

User Info: Doug314

Doug314
4 weeks ago#6
Where's the confirmation? Did I miss a Nintendo Direct that showed them off or something?

User Info: CheerUpCrewcut

CheerUpCrewcut
4 weeks ago#7
quintonshark163 posted...
TourianTourist posted...
Someguy1006 posted...

Exactly this.
Official Honey Dakimakura of Smashfaqs
Hi Tales, senok, notok, Josh, Tinfoil, Squidiot, ShockingKnock, Mace, and Everyone else: https://i.imgtc.com/L92JJkm.png

User Info: CrazyDiamondSP

CrazyDiamondSP
4 weeks ago#8
Gargomon251 posted...
cinosgaming posted...

No they aren't.

Some people are quick on the uptake, not everyone needs for nintendo to literally say it out loud to get it, this is pretty much well know info at this point and you throwing a tantrum because you need official confirmation wont change that.
Smash ultimate wishlist: Banjo&Kazooie and Sora as newcomers, funky kong as an echo.
Nonwanted characters: Geno, Kirito, Natsu, Naruto

User Info: Blayshy

Blayshy
4 weeks ago#9
Someguy1006 posted...

Also, Sandbag was heavier for no good reason whatsoever.
I am pretty sure I know what to do now.
-Sonic Mainer (SSB4) / Link Mainer (SSBU). Hyde / Linne main team in BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle.

User Info: Gargomon251

Gargomon251
4 weeks ago#10
CrazyDiamondSP posted...
Gargomon251 posted...
cinosgaming posted...

No they aren't.

Some people are quick on the uptake, not everyone needs for nintendo to literally say it out loud to get it, this is pretty much well know info at this point and you throwing a tantrum because you need official confirmation wont change that.

Whether you think it's in the game or not, it's not "confirmed" until either there's an official announcement or it's actually playable. People are just making assumptions at this point.
"No point in having two characters that are pretty much carbon copies. Am I right?" - Viridi
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Best and worst Home Run Contest?
  • Topic Archived