• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Bayonetta player tamim quits smash

User Info: Mudkip_in_Space

Mudkip_in_Space
4 weeks ago#11
DKU_Arich posted...
Mudkip_in_Space posted...
it’s technically legal (though not right) where both ally and zack are from but if this is true yikes

How old? I have no idea who any of 4hese people are but I'm curious

zack is 17 and lives where consent is 16, but again that really doesn’t make it right
You'll never see it coming! 12/6/18 - Joker is in Smash!
Most Wanted - Sora, Jibanyan, Sans, and Rex

User Info: oracleofire

oracleofire
4 weeks ago#12
??? juicy if true, but that was so unnecessary of tamim to share lol

User Info: Panthera

Panthera
4 weeks ago#13
Pikachu150 posted...
Delirious_Beard posted...
lima quit a while ago too

wtf is up with smash 4 bayo mains

I heard one of them quit cuz they were a kid who was getting severely harassed and bullied. I don't know who that is though.

That was Lima probably. He quit because A) he dealt with frequent death threats and harassment in Smash 4 and it continued into Ultimate, and B) because some people who acted like his friends during the Smash 4 days told him to f*** off once Ultimate came out because they only ever pretended to be friends with him so they could get Bayo practice and once the character sucked, they didn't want anything to do with him anymore.

For all people complain about how immature he and Zack were for Evo 2018 grand finals, the community's reaction to Bayonetta/Bayo players in general has been immature on a whole other level.
Meow!

User Info: Taykeoff

Taykeoff
4 weeks ago#14
If its not Zero, MkLeo, Nairo, Tweek, or Samsora I dont care....

User Info: Feenie

Feenie
4 weeks ago#15
Mudkip_in_Space posted...

zack is 17 and lives where consent is 16, but again that really doesn’t make it right

Age of consent is 16 in a lot of places.

Like, a whole lot. I almost wanna say that it's in the majority of places, but I could be wrong there.
Phoenix Wright for Smash Bros. Ultimate! ... Among other already disconfirmed characters :(
Switch friend code: 7613-4373-6806

User Info: 1499

4 weeks ago#16
Okay cool, but how old is Ally
Official Richter Belmont of the Smash Ultimate Board. https://i.imgtc.com/WG29OED.gif
Fool me once, strike one. But fool me TWICE... strike three.

User Info: PrimalElz

PrimalElz
4 weeks ago#17
TheCaptureX posted...
Delirious_Beard posted...

A new game came out and their results fell off a cliff when they couldn't abuse a broken character anymore. Most are choosing to rage quit rather than, as the Bayo players themselves said during Smash 4, "git gud". Ironic.

Love it.
I love Monster Hunter so much that I made a Gameplay Music Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxRnI9yrzlo

User Info: Callistowo

Callistowo
4 weeks ago#18
lol who
worst user is https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/user/7887592

User Info: meteora88

meteora88
3 weeks ago#19
@TheCaptureX posted...
@Delirious_Beard posted...

A new game came out and their results fell off a cliff when they couldn't abuse a broken character anymore. Most are choosing to rage quit rather than, as the Bayo players themselves said during Smash 4, "git gud". Ironic.

Classic example of what's wrong with this community.

Lima quit because the community kept bullying him for trying to make Bayo work.

He played Bayo in Smash 4, and got s*** on. Tried to make her work in Ultimate when she's a low mid tier, and still got s*** on. Smh. Quitting because the smash community enjoys bullying kids is a fair reason.

Anyway, this specific case is more to do with Tamim being a dick and outing names without consulting the apparent victim first.

Tamim's character/personality is the issue here. Not f***ing Bayo.

User Info: CrazyDiamondSP

CrazyDiamondSP
3 weeks ago#20
I read this whole and thread and all I can say is

Good f***ing riddance!

That's what you get for trying to make a joke out of smash.
Smash ultimate wishlist: Banjo&Kazooie and Sora as newcomers, funky kong as an echo.
Nonwanted characters: Geno, Kirito, Natsu, Naruto
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Bayonetta player tamim quits smash
  • Topic Archived