• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Attention Pichu mains!

User Info: ShadeStrider1

ShadeStrider1
4 weeks ago#1
You are NOT good at this game. You are playing characters that require absolutely NO skill at all. You rely on zero second landing lag characters which is cheap. You are taking advantage of unbalanced characters. I am letting you know that you are devoid of any skill or intelligence.

</Sarcasm> <This is a really old outdated copypasta>
Official Sephiroth of the Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Board.

User Info: Someguy1006

Someguy1006
4 weeks ago#2
Attention all Pichu mains, Pichu is in great danger, and he needs YOUR help to wipe out all the fighters in Moray Towers. To do this, he needs a gold hammer and a couple of maxim tomatoes. To help him, all he needs is your credit card number, the three numbers on the back, and the expiration month and date. But you gotta be quick so that Pichu can secure the win, and achieve the epic victory!
Holding out for Pikmin 4
Official Young Red Eyes Black Tunic Link

User Info: SkyLey

SkyLey
4 weeks ago#3
Someguy1006 posted...
Attention all Pichu mains, Pichu is in great danger, and he needs YOUR help to wipe out all the fighters in Moray Towers. To do this, he needs a gold hammer and a couple of maxim tomatoes. To help him, all he needs is your credit card number, the three numbers on the back, and the expiration month and date. But you gotta be quick so that Pichu can secure the win, and achieve the epic victory!

Why would he need my credit number to do that?

Huh

User Info: Treebob427

Treebob427
4 weeks ago#4
Someguy1006 posted...

What about my Social Security number? Surely he needs that too.
Colors weave into a Spyro of flame
Distant sparks call to a Crash still unnamed

User Info: FireBall2645

FireBall2645
4 weeks ago#5
Oh man bringing back a “classic”
The Hills are alive with the silence of a Ninja
Wonderful 102 will happen "The impossible is possible when you're Wonderful Baby!"

User Info: Someguy1006

Someguy1006
4 weeks ago#6
SkyLey posted...
Why would he need my credit number to do that?

Huh

He needs to buy the golden hammer and maxim tomatoes for his epic victory!

Treebob427 posted...
What about my Social Security number? Surely he needs that too.

It's not necessary but if you give it he'll give you a shout out in his next video.
Holding out for Pikmin 4
Official Young Red Eyes Black Tunic Link

User Info: DK-BT

DK-BT
4 weeks ago#7
I know it’s satire, but I think Pichu requires the most skill to use effectively out of any of the top tiers. If you make one mistake, you’re gonna pay for it heavily since one hit to Pichu carries twice as much weight than nearly every other character. Plus his self-damage is pretty much guaranteed to inflict him 20-40% damage each stock.
My existence is redundant.

User Info: generalguy64

generalguy64
4 weeks ago#8
Attention Pichu mains: You or a loved one may have been affected by mesothelioma
I don't eat 'em because they're shaped like dinosaurs; I eat them because they're F***ING CHICKEN NUGGETS!

User Info: FeelinFine09

FeelinFine09
4 weeks ago#9
It's really not fairing far too far away from satire or sarcasm though... :/
"Divisiveness is the sure path to failure." -- Martin Luther King Jr.
Ashley and Waluigi fans unite!

User Info: ShadeStrider1

ShadeStrider1
4 weeks ago#10
FireBall2645 posted...
Oh man bringing back a “classic”

It died a while ago
Official Sephiroth of the Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Board.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Attention Pichu mains!
  • Topic Archived