• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. I don't care for Wario's victory theme

User Info: Gmaster32

Gmaster32
4 weeks ago#1
Why did they use music from Wario Land Shake It instead of something from any Wario game before SSBB? Not to mention SSBB came out before Shake It was even released, which really doesn't make sense. Couldn't they have just used a remix of the Warioware theme instead? If you think the theme itself is fine, whatever.

User Info: Relinquished

Relinquished
4 weeks ago#2
I had to mute that song on Gamer because the repetitive jingle got really grating. I never asked them to spoil Wario’s victory fanfare for me through such repetition.

For whatever reason, I couldn’t even find the song for the longest time. Otherwise, the theme isn’t too bad on its own if listening to outside a match.
Everybody 1) is a genius, 2) is an alt, and 3) has bad taste, ok.

User Info: Lord_Mudkip

Lord_Mudkip
3 weeks ago#3
i love it! wah
THE LEADER OF THE MUDKIPS, IT IS LORD MUDKIP!!!!! bandana waddle dee for smash.

User Info: InnerTubeHero

InnerTubeHero
3 weeks ago#4
I don’t care for your demeanor
... with SEXY results.

Gmaster32
3 weeks ago#5
InnerTubeHero posted...

You copycat

User Info: Vayu_The_End

Vayu_The_End
3 weeks ago#6
Gmaster32 posted...
Why did they use music from Wario Land Shake It instead of something from any Wario game before SSBB? Not to mention SSBB came out before Shake It was even released, which really doesn't make sense. Couldn't they have just used a remix of the Warioware theme instead? If you think the theme itself is fine, whatever.

It was originally just a random music bit that they used for a later game to justify its use in Smash.
"I will not be denied!"

User Info: InnerTubeHero

InnerTubeHero
3 weeks ago#7
Gmaster32 posted...
InnerTubeHero posted...

You copycat

You anti-dentite!
... with SEXY results.

User Info: NightMareBunny

NightMareBunny
3 weeks ago#8
yeah it just feels...odd

like it doesn't reference anything it was put into warioware Shake it! as a reference to the victory theme

before that it was just some random piece of music that they decided to have as wario's victory tune
Booping In The Scoop

User Info: grantholomew

grantholomew
3 weeks ago#9
I don’t care for GOB.
Bandana Dee and Elma for Smash...someday...
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/633202-super-smash-bros-for-wii-u/70097815

Gmaster32
3 weeks ago#10
grantholomew posted...
I don’t care for GOB.

GOB?
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. I don't care for Wario's victory theme
  • Topic Archived