• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Smash Direct prediction

User Info: KingAshnard

KingAshnard
4 weeks ago#11
If Banjo happens, I think he'd almost certainly be saved for the last DLC character.
All hail the king of Daein!

User Info: Pinocchio

Pinocchio
4 weeks ago#12
In two weeks time I’m betting.

User Info: Nergigante

Nergigante
4 weeks ago#13
I predict you're wrong.
Bite me!

User Info: ObeseCity

ObeseCity
4 weeks ago#14
Ranticoot posted...
At_Witts_End posted...
Bombilation posted...
I feel like your prediction is mostly realistic, save for the end. Banjo is Mii Brawler costume material. If Microsoft were to get a fighter in Smash, it’d probably be any one of the characters you listed as a Mii costume, save for Battletoad.

You see I WOULD say that...but the rare files in the game say otherwise

Ivan from Devil's Third, my favorite newcomer

He's in

Was he one of the data mined Spirits that didn’t make it in to the final game?
Who else was found in the datamine?
Don't worry son, I'll get my ladder!

User Info: Perkolator

Perkolator
4 weeks ago#15
Direct will be within first 2 weeks of April. Joker releases same day of direct and they tease the next character.

User Info: KingAshnard

KingAshnard
4 weeks ago#16
Perkolator posted...
Direct will be within first 2 weeks of April. Joker releases same day of direct and they tease the next character.

My thoughts exactly. Plus whatever new modes they're adding will be shown off. Presumably Stage Builder at least.
All hail the king of Daein!

User Info: QuickGaming

QuickGaming
4 weeks ago#17
KingAshnard posted...
If Banjo happens, I think he'd almost certainly be saved for the last DLC character.

or E3. If he's the last character, do you think he'd be major enough for TGA's like Joker was?
Most Wanteds (likely) - Steve
Most Wanteds (not likely) - Banjo-Kazooie, Sans/Frisk, Max (Shining Force), Yami Yugi
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Smash Direct prediction
  • Topic Archived