• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Smash Direct prediction

User Info: At_Witts_End

At_Witts_End
4 weeks ago#1
Late March or Early April, we'll probably get a direct.

Predictions for what it will contain:

Joker trailer with Mementos (overview of both)
Homerun Contest
Mii Costumes coming as DLC (3rd parties mainly)
Stage Builder
Banjo reveal with Spiral Mountain. Also reveal of secret Mii Costumes not mentioned: Cuphead Gunner, Battletoad Brawler, Steve Swordsman, and Master Chief Gunner
KING K. ROOL IS FINALLY PLAYABLE!
FC: SW-4584-9593-4015

User Info: DK-BT

DK-BT
4 weeks ago#2
I would love Nintendo forever if they had a Smash Direct on April 1st and release Joker on the same day.
My existence is redundant.

User Info: JoyStar

JoyStar
4 weeks ago#3
DK-BT posted...
I would love Nintendo forever if they had a Smash Direct on April 1st and release Joker on the same day.

That would be perfect!
Masked Marauder - Skull Kid for Smash!
Skull Kid support Discord server: https://discord.gg/9Xp5UYh

User Info: QuickGaming

QuickGaming
4 weeks ago#4
At_Witts_End posted...
Late March or Early April, we'll probably get a direct.

Predictions for what it will contain:

Joker trailer with Mementos (overview of both)
Homerun Contest
Mii Costumes coming as DLC (3rd parties mainly)
Stage Builder
Banjo reveal with Spiral Mountain. Also reveal of secret Mii Costumes not mentioned: Cuphead Gunner, Battletoad Brawler, Steve Swordsman, and Master Chief Gunner

this, but it's on April 1st and at the end you just hear nothing but Waluigi laughing when it says the direct is over. People would be so confused as to whether or not it's real or if it was all an elaborate prank XD
Most Wanteds (likely) - Steve
Most Wanteds (not likely) - Banjo-Kazooie, Sans/Frisk, Max (Shining Force), Yami Yugi

User Info: Bombilation

Bombilation
4 weeks ago#5
I feel like your prediction is mostly realistic, save for the end. Banjo is Mii Brawler costume material. If Microsoft were to get a fighter in Smash, it’d probably be any one of the characters you listed as a Mii costume, save for Battletoad.
#Free6ix9ine
It's a beautiful day outside.

User Info: At_Witts_End

At_Witts_End
4 weeks ago#6
Bombilation posted...
I feel like your prediction is mostly realistic, save for the end. Banjo is Mii Brawler costume material. If Microsoft were to get a fighter in Smash, it’d probably be any one of the characters you listed as a Mii costume, save for Battletoad.

You see I WOULD say that...but the rare files in the game say otherwise
KING K. ROOL IS FINALLY PLAYABLE!
FC: SW-4584-9593-4015

User Info: QuickGaming

QuickGaming
4 weeks ago#7
At_Witts_End posted...
Bombilation posted...

So Conker. Rare seems to care more about him nowadays anyways
Most Wanteds (likely) - Steve
Most Wanteds (not likely) - Banjo-Kazooie, Sans/Frisk, Max (Shining Force), Yami Yugi

User Info: Ranticoot

Ranticoot
4 weeks ago#8
At_Witts_End posted...
Bombilation posted...

Ivan from Devil's Third, my favorite newcomer

He's in
Born to lose, live to win!

User Info: MPReviews

MPReviews
4 weeks ago#9
Bombilation posted...

You are very clearly on crack because Banjo is the only correct choice for a Microsoft rep except for maybe Cuphead and the Battletoads
The official Lucario of Smash Boards. #Banjo4Smash
Switch Friend code: SW-0830-3265-7521

User Info: Bombilation

Bombilation
4 weeks ago#10
MPReviews posted...
Bombilation posted...

You are very clearly on crack because Banjo is the only correct choice for a Microsoft rep except for maybe Cuphead and the Battletoads

I look forward to the day where I can battle a team of Cloud and Cuphead against a team of Mii Gunner Geno and Mii Brawler Banjo.
#Free6ix9ine
It's a beautiful day outside.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Smash Direct prediction
  • Topic Archived