• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: MagnificentLink

MagnificentLink
4 weeks ago#1
https://i.imgtc.com/wpttrVU.png
Do do do do doo
Official Funky Kong and Red Ken of the Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Board. 9/16/18: The day Funky Kong won the Smash Newcomer Royale and asserted his dominance.

User Info: shinyspheal

shinyspheal
4 weeks ago#2
Best belmont
3DS FC: 3711-7972-2938

MagnificentLink
4 weeks ago#3
shinyspheal posted...
Best belmont

Agreed.
I love Simon and Ricky, but Julius is the GOAT.
Official Funky Kong and Red Ken of the Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Board. 9/16/18: The day Funky Kong won the Smash Newcomer Royale and asserted his dominance.

User Info: guystarwind

guystarwind
4 weeks ago#4
He would break the game.
Shahrukh Khan is the greatest actor out there.

User Info: Jedimess

Jedimess
4 weeks ago#5
I haven't played any Castlevania but that looks like a snazzy groovin' English cowboy.
Prepare for mild to severe discomfort!
I still need a Switch. But I'm passing the time by wishing I had one, so I'm plenty occupied, don't worry about me. :D

User Info: hobobelmont

hobobelmont
4 weeks ago#6
A long time ago, someone said to me that he looks like a hobo.
Playing video games for story is like eating at Golden Corral for the food quality. - Endgame

User Info: KingAshnard

KingAshnard
4 weeks ago#7
guystarwind posted...
He would break the game.
All hail the king of Daein!

MagnificentLink
4 weeks ago#8
KingAshnard posted...
guystarwind posted...
He would break the game.

True, true.
Oh well, maybe he could have been a boss.
In order to defeat him, you have to equip the Soma Cruz spirit, and then he'll hold back just enough for someone to barely be able to defeat him.

User Info: Odyssey382

Odyssey382
4 weeks ago#9
https://i.imgtc.com/d233prI.png

MagnificentLink
4 weeks ago#10
Jedimess posted...
I haven't played any Castlevania but that looks like a snazzy groovin' English cowboy.

I won't lie, that description isn't entirely accurate, but it is very bodacious.
  • Topic Archived