• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Smash Bros Ultimate news feels less exciting now

User Info: aliashubbatch

aliashubbatch
4 weeks ago#81
Careful TC, expressing any negative view toward the game is a cardinal sin in the religion of Sakuraism. -.-

User Info: CuterChihuahua2

CuterChihuahua2
4 weeks ago#82
Panthera posted...
No, close minded is not being able to understand that someone likes something that you don't, or that people disagreeing with you isn't some epic conspiracy of creator

But not being able to understand that someone dislikes something for valid reasons isn't closeminded? It's only closeminded when someone disagrees with you, right?

Panthera posted...
Piranha Plant is a fun enough character that I'd rather have it over the hypothetical alternative that might be better but also might be much worse.

So you aren't even willing to entertain the thought that something could have been better that plant. You can't even see it hypothetically. That's the very definition of closeminded, not being willing to even think in any alternative at all.
GameFAQs is a lot of fun, even if we fight.
I STILL LOVE LANA. Join my discord, its SFW: https://discord.gg/AwbJzCa

User Info: TMOG

TMOG
4 weeks ago#83
wynn728 posted...
Mii Costume

Mii costumes deconfirm Mario

User Info: wolfxslash

wolfxslash
4 weeks ago#84
aliashubbatch posted...
Careful TC, expressing any negative view toward the game is a cardinal sin in the religion of Sakuraism. -.-

In your deluded mind
(message deleted)

User Info: Cameron1058

Cameron1058
4 weeks ago#86
marchefelix posted...
Cameron1058 posted...
marchefelix posted...
Hype is overrated. People seem to care more about that than the actual product being released. TC is a prime example of that.

Cameron1058 posted...
After Bomberman was deconfirmed, it stopped being exciting for me

You’re f***ing annoying

That’s your problem for letting my own opinion or lack of excitement annoy you. Stay salty

You’re the one b****ing about no Bomberman in every f***ing topic and I’m the salty one? LMAO!

I’m glad stupid people like you don’t get what they want. Bomberb**** is never gonna be playable in Smash. Stay salty.

Lol you’re clearly salty, and it’s funny. I’m not salty about no Bomberman. Disappointed? Yes, but I got over it. I simply said that I don’t get excited for Smash news since Bomberman got deconfirmed and that made you clinch your cheeks in anger. Calm yourself child. Also, I’m never gonna stop supporting Bomberman no matter how much you wanna trash the character so say all you want, but.....

#Bomberman4Smash :)
Bomberman and Frogger should be in Smash over Simon and Snake. #Bomberman4Smash

User Info: Agent101c

Agent101c
4 weeks ago#87
I mean if the entire excitement of a game with a 74 character roster lies in the identity of five dlc fighters, you're kind of missing the whole point. It's already a great playable game. They could have kept 10 fighters from the initial line up locked until a month in, that would have roped you into what you call excitement.

User Info: FellInTheSun

FellInTheSun
4 weeks ago#88
OP, have you tried actually playing the game instead of discussing hypothetical rosters on message boards? it's pretty fun.
Buy a Ridley for your friends and loved ones
https://i.imgtc.com/yhGGj5t.png

User Info: Panthera

Panthera
4 weeks ago#89
CuterChihuahua2 posted...
But not being able to understand that someone dislikes something for valid reasons isn't closeminded? It's only closeminded when someone disagrees with you, right?

There's nothing valid about focusing only on what isn't in the game. Every single game ever is disastrously awful by that standard. There are literally thousands of characters not in Ultimate.

CuterChihuahua2 posted...

So you aren't even willing to entertain the thought that something could have been better that plant. You can't even see it hypothetically. That's the very definition of closeminded, not being willing to even think in any alternative at all.

I mean the post you quoted specifically mentioned the possibility of it being better, but hey, who cares about literacy, right?
Meow!

User Info: wynn728

wynn728
4 weeks ago#90
@FellInTheSun posted...
OP, have you tried actually playing the game instead of discussing hypothetical rosters on message boards? it's pretty fun.

Yeah, I'm on the final part of World of Light. Just waiting for Joker to get release to finally finish it.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Smash Bros Ultimate news feels less exciting now
  • Topic Archived