• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Smash Bros Ultimate news feels less exciting now

User Info: wynn728

wynn728
4 weeks ago#101
marchefelix posted...
wynn728 posted...
marchefelix posted...
wynn728 posted...
@marchefelix posted...
I see you’re going to continue saying dumb crap. Whatever, I’m done with you.

Love you too

I wasn’t talking to you

=(

If it’s any consolation, I don’t think you’re stupid unlike that manchild, even if I do disagree with you.

=D

User Info: BobbyBlabby

BobbyBlabby
4 weeks ago#102
TomBradyGOAT posted...
Yeah because the game sucks and has nothing to offer besides roster, stages and online. This is the only smash game where 99% of the time I've played online. The single player is atrocious and Sakurai should be ashamed.

Oh yeah because the spirit battles have absolutely no effort whatsoever. He should totally be ashamed. Not like there was effort into the actual roster and fighters themselves or anything nah it's just all TOTALLY lazy garbage and he's the absolute worst game director who's ever lived without a doubt U3U
Just remember: I have no idea what's going on! :D

User Info: Cameron1058

Cameron1058
4 weeks ago#103
BobbyBlabby posted...
TomBradyGOAT posted...
Yeah because the game sucks and has nothing to offer besides roster, stages and online. This is the only smash game where 99% of the time I've played online. The single player is atrocious and Sakurai should be ashamed.

Oh yeah because the spirit battles have absolutely no effort whatsoever. He should totally be ashamed. Not like there was effort into the actual roster and fighters themselves or anything nah it's just all TOTALLY lazy garbage and he's the absolute worst game director who's ever lived without a doubt U3U

To be fair, this roster even had less effort than other Smash games before it. Like 5 newcomers (without counting DLC), 1 Semi Clone, and 5 echoes. Brawl and Smash 4 had way more to offer for the roster. Also, they brought back uneeded trash like Young Link and Pichu.
Bomberman and Frogger should be in Smash over Simon and Snake. #Bomberman4Smash
(message deleted)
(message deleted)

User Info: uberking422

uberking422
4 weeks ago#106
It seems pretty irrational to expect there to be constant hype for DLC for a game. We already had three Directs dedicated for buildup to the main game, maybe just chill out and wait until more DLC gets announced?

but you're kind of the master of being irrational so I'm not surprised...
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Smash Bros Ultimate news feels less exciting now
  • Topic Archived