• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. I made a spreadsheet of every spirit, their stats and their efficiency in battle

User Info: AttackUp

AttackUp
2 months ago#81
Tag.
Favorite RPGs are the Chrono, Earthbound, and Lunar series. Also a huge fan of Zelda, Super Smash Bros, Banjo-Kazooie/Tooie/DK64 and many other games.

User Info: mew2ds

mew2ds
4 weeks ago#82
mudkip72 posted...
Do you know if there are any Spirits with 3 slots that give an equal attack/defence multiplier?

I want to know too, this was never answered
The difference between reality and fiction is that fiction has to make sense

User Info: Boo Destroyer

Boo Destroyer
4 weeks ago#83
>”Serie”

User Info: CanvasK

CanvasK
4 weeks ago#84
mew2ds posted...
mudkip72 posted...
Do you know if there are any Spirits with 3 slots that give an equal attack/defence multiplier?

I want to know too, this was never answered

There are 3 with 3 slots and the exact same attack and defence multiplier: Rayquaza with 2.9836, Ray Mk II with 2.3704, and Orville with 2.2576. There are 14 total with the same multipliers, 7 of them being 1 slots, and only 1 being a Legend class (Akuma, with 0 slots).
(edited 4 weeks ago)
mudkip72 posted...

Old post, but Ray MK II seems to be what you are looking for. An alternative solution is to summon DJ K.K. and train him under the Demon Style, but it isn't quite as precise (does a minuscule amount of extra damage). There's likely many others that I'm not aware of. But I've been using these spirits to make new game modes. Such as having three of the same type of item in a 3 Stock battle, where each stock you'll spawn in with that item. Plus, with Ray MK II's spirit, there's no need to worry about the 10% same series buff, unlike DJ K.K.

EDIT: Tested with both at Level 99.
Hatchetfox: "Little Mac is obviously a photoshopped Little Mac."
(edited 2 weeks ago)

User Info: Regezerem

Regezerem
2 weeks ago#86
CanvasK posted...
There are 3 with 3 slots and the exact same attack and defence multiplier: Rayquaza with 2.9836, Ray Mk II with 2.3704, and Orville with 2.2576. There are 14 total with the same multipliers, 7 of them being 1 slots, and only 1 being a Legend class (Akuma, with 0 slots).

ItsRainingGravy posted...
Old post, but Ray MK II seems to be what you are looking for. An alternative solution is to summon DJ K.K. and train him under the Demon Style, but it isn't quite as precise (does a minuscule amount of extra damage). There's likely many others that I'm not aware of. But I've been using these spirits to make new game modes. Such as having three of the same type of item in a 3 Stock battle, where each stock you'll spawn in with that item. Plus, with Ray MK II's spirit, there's no need to worry about the 10% same series buff, unlike DJ K.K.

EDIT: Tested with both at Level 99.

Thank you for answering this question I had forgotten about.
The guide has been updated for 4.0.0 and its design has been revised (a bit)!

If you're a SSBU player and you like Adventure/Spirit Mode, please check this thread I made about every spirits : https://tinyurl.com/y6e8bg8z
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. I made a spreadsheet of every spirit, their stats and their efficiency in battle
  • Post New Message