You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. I made a spreadsheet of every spirit, their stats and their efficiency in battle

User Info: TurtleWarlord

TurtleWarlord
4 weeks ago#61
Are there spirits that increase speed/reduce weight that are neutral with three slots, and spirits that decrease speed/reduce weight that are neutral with three slots? I want to have a custom slowest possible spirit and a custom fastest possible spirit
Officially a human, no need to ask any questions.

User Info: Regezerem

Regezerem
4 weeks ago#62
TurtleWarlord posted...
Are there spirits that increase speed/reduce weight that are neutral with three slots, and spirits that decrease speed/reduce weight that are neutral with three slots? I want to have a custom slowest possible spirit and a custom fastest possible spirit

The only primary spirit which increases speed and reduces weight in one trait is Ray Mk III. It has three slots, but is a green spirit.
If its type is a problem then you may consider using the following primary spirits with support spirits that fulfill your need.

Weight -

Starfy, grey, three slots.
Starly is a weaker version of Starfy.

Speed +

Jack Levin, grey, three slots

Speed -

Plasm Wraith, grey, three slots.
Master Belch, its stats will never be as good as Plasm Wraith.

If you don't like these picks, check the list for spirits of another type or with less slots.
If you're a SSBU player and you like Adventure/Spirit Mode, please check this thread I made about every spirits : https://tinyurl.com/y6e8bg8z
(edited 4 weeks ago)

User Info: TurtleWarlord

TurtleWarlord
4 weeks ago#63
Regezerem posted...
TurtleWarlord posted...

The only primary spirit which increases speed and reduces weight in one trait is Ray Mk III. It has three slots, but is a green spirit.
If its type is a problem then you may consider using the following primary spirits with support spirits that fulfill your need.

Weight -

Speed +

Speed -

If you don't like these picks, check the list for spirits of another type or with less slots.

Dude, thanks so much! I was expecting a yes/no. I appreciate it!
Officially a human, no need to ask any questions.

Regezerem
4 weeks ago#64
TurtleWarlord posted...
Regezerem posted...
TurtleWarlord posted...

Weight -

Speed +

Speed -

Dude, thanks so much! I was expecting a yes/no. I appreciate it!

No problem, you can always expect this kind of answers from me !

By the way the guide has been updated for the Persona Series !
Sadly, none of the new Primary Spirits have an utility.
However the legendary Support Spirit Phantom Thieves of Hearts has appeared with a new trait : Item Autograb, allowing you to pick up nearby items when you're not running.

Thank you for following my guide. Remember, I'm always here to help you !
Have fun !
If you're a SSBU player and you like Adventure/Spirit Mode, please check this thread I made about every spirits : https://tinyurl.com/y6e8bg8z
Thanks so much for this :)

Do you think they will ever add the descriptions into the game?
FC: 3282-6908-0138 TOWN- Dadwoods MAYOR: Elfkins

Regezerem
2 weeks ago#66
Frosted-cookiee posted...
Thanks so much for this :)

Do you think they will ever add the descriptions into the game?

Glad you liked !

And no, they probably won't because it would take too much of their time and Spirit Mode is not that popular. However, fans have made descriptions of every spirits here : https://smashultimatespirits.com/index.php

User Info: WhoisOvan

WhoisOvan
2 weeks ago#67
Regezerem posted...
WhoisOvan posted...
Regezerem posted...
WhoisOvan posted...
Kinda curious on the list like say my main is little mac and i use giga mac as primary and piston honda, tennis mario, and the star as secondaries...

What do you want to know exactly ?

If that is the idea set up or what else could be better and why..

Spirits Effects

Giga Mac and Piston Honda multiply fist attacks damage by 1,1.
Tennis Mario gives a 5% chance to deal 1,2 times more damage.
Finally you're talking about a star spirit but which one ? I suppose it is a Launch Star Equipped trait since it costs only one slot.

Reviewing

Giga Mac is one of the best spirits for Little Mac as his attacks are all punches, he's good againt red and green spirits while Super Macho Man is preferred against blue spirits. Sagat is also an alternative against red spirits but he has less slots and the worst defense even when advantaged.

Piston Honda is a safe choice to deal more consistant damage and is perfect for a character that only uses punches. I don't have much to say here.

I do not recommend using Tennis Mario since its activation rate is super low and its multiplier no that high, unless you're betting everything on Critical Hits and you replace the two other spirits by Mythra who's got Critical Hit ++.

The Launch Star is a good option to end the battle quickly in Spirit Mode but it might be a bit hard for Mac to set it up because of his poor recovery. I didn't try Little Mac with this item but I can just imagine him jumping off the ledge to set the star in the right direction and not be able to recover because of... well, the launch star.

Recommendations

Unless you want a more fancy skill for your primary spirit, Giga Mac and Super Macho Man are by far the best choices as said earlier.
If you're confident in your play style and you're on a stage that doesn't require jumping too much, you may as well give the Land Style to his primary spirit in general to make him even more scary on the ground.

If you really want to use Mac with the star, maybe you should replace Tennis Mario with a Rocket Belt Equipped Spirit so he has no trouble recovering after setting the star.

If you're okay with giving up the Launch Star and Tennis Mario, I recommend using an Easier Dodging spirit and a Move Speed + spirit to make Little Mac more unpredictable and harder to hit on the ground as well as in the air, and I even double recommend it if you're giving Mac's primary spirit the Land Style as he will have a lot of trouble recovering without extra help.

The land style and movement and dodging seems to work well but the 3 fist attacks doesnt stack as well as i would like.. Have you tried a fist up neutral up maybe either movement up or starting bonus?
PSN-(BOOM)emptyazureskies

Regezerem
2 weeks ago#68
WhoisOvan posted...
The land style and movement and dodging seems to work well but the 3 fist attacks doesnt stack as well as i would like.. Have you tried a fist up neutral up maybe either movement up or starting bonus?

As I already said the boosts for <specific> Special + and Fist Attack + are the same, so you should never use the former with Mac.

Starting Bonus might allow you to get the first stock quickly in regular battles, but once it disappears (after 15~30s, I don't remember) you'll lack of everything. Plus it costs two slots.
However it is an excellent skill for Adventure Mode, and I advice you use it with a Giant primary spirit (Medusa, Petey Piranha).

Movement + is always a great option it seems.

User Info: WhoisOvan

WhoisOvan
1 week ago#69
Regezerem posted...
WhoisOvan posted...

As I already said the boosts for <specific> Special + and Fist Attack + are the same, so you should never use the former with Mac.

Starting Bonus might allow you to get the first stock quickly in regular battles, but once it disappears (after 15~30s, I don't remember) you'll lack of everything. Plus it costs two slots.
However it is an excellent skill for Adventure Mode, and I advice you use it with a Giant primary spirit (Medusa, Petey Piranha).

Movement + is always a great option it seems.

I was experimenting a bit with baby mario for the start bonus.. Keeping the match short fits with my playstyle.. Mostly been doing spirits... Got most of my 4 stars maxed..
PSN-(BOOM)emptyazureskies

User Info: goondocks

goondocks
4 days ago#70
dope!! thank you
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. I made a spreadsheet of every spirit, their stats and their efficiency in battle