• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. I made a spreadsheet of every spirit, their stats and their efficiency in battle

User Info: LnV

LnV
5 months ago#41
Whyked posted...
That first deleted answer sounds like something @LnV would do.

Not even close, cringelord.

User Info: Whyked

Whyked
5 months ago#42
LnV posted...
Whyked posted...
That first deleted answer sounds like something @LnV would do.

Not even close, cringelord.

Using "cringe" unironically like the Leafyishere apologist you are isn't helping your case any.
It's people like you that harrass people like TC for the sake of being "cool" that are why we can't ever have nice things. Cringe culture is cancerous, and you should be ashamed for participating in it.
If I need to restore my Darkness Power... I'll need the powerful of a Smash Ball! Then... the world will be mine!
(edited 5 months ago)

LnV
5 months ago#43
Whyked posted...
Using "cringe" unironically like the Leafyishere apologist you are isn't helping your case any.

Who?

Whyked posted...
It's people like you that harrass people like TC for the sake of being "cool" that are why we can't ever have nice things.

Harassing for the sake of being cool?I only do that when people defend trash, TC only made something for helping others, I did nothing to him.

Whyked posted...
Cringe culture is cancerous, and you should be ashamed for participating in it.

The funny thing is, most people that say that mostly show cringe behavior.Let's be honest, having your sign, profile pic and name based jn Flammy's fanfic is super weird

Whyked
5 months ago#44
LnV posted...
Whyked posted...

Who? Don't play dumb. You know who he is because you partake in the "cringe" bs that he popularized.

Whyked posted...
It's people like you that harrass people like TC for the sake of being "cool" that are why we can't ever have nice things.

Harassing for the sake of being cool?I only do that when people defend trash, TC only made something for helping others, I did nothing to him. "Defending trash" is subjective, and it's obvious that you're hiding that to justify your callousness toward others. It's also blatantly obvious that you're the one that sent that review. It has your same mannerisms and all.

Whyked posted...
Cringe culture is cancerous, and you should be ashamed for participating in it.

The funny thing is, most people that say that mostly show cringe behavior.Let's be honest, having your sign, profile pic and name based jn Flammy's fanfic is super weird
Hey, I can one-up you. Most people that say what you just are those exact kinds of bullies that pick on others so they don't feel as weak as they truly are, and are especially too weak to do so to someone's face, so you use the anonymity of the internet to get away with your mean behavior with few reprecussions, if any at all. "Cringe" behavior is literally just something that Youtube cyberbullies like the people you follow came up with to make themselves feel a lot mightier than they are, even if it's just kids having harmless fun. Truth is, you're just a coward. A coward that hides behind a computer screen because you know you wouldn't be able to get away with bullying others offline.
If I need to restore my Darkness Power... I'll need the powerful of a Smash Ball! Then... the world will be mine!
(edited 5 months ago)

LnV
5 months ago#45
Whyked posted...
Don't play dumb. You know who he is because you partake in the "cringe" bs that he popularized.

I think you are the one playing dumb here if anything."Cringe" is an overused word, Leafyishere is far from the only person that uses it, I for example only saw the word being used and found the meaning, that's it, I didn't know this guy before you mentioned it.

Whyked posted...
"Defending trash" is subjective, and it's obvious that you're hiding that to justify your callousness toward others. It's also blatantly obvious that you're the one that sent that review. It has your same mannerisms and all.

Most of my violent behavior is against Pokedrones, and let's be honest they deserve it.I did the same to Minecraft and Kirby sometimes,but only because their "fans" got a bit annoying.I never attacked people like TC, it is out of character for me doing so, you only mentioned me because your gimmicky is being obsessed with some users, like me.

Whyked posted...
Hey, I can one-up you. Most people that say what you just are those exact kinds of bullies that pick on others so they don't feel as weak as they truly are, and are especially too weak to do so to someone's face, so you use the anonymity of the internet to get away with your mean behavior with few reprecussions, if any at all.

I don't pick on other with no reason tough, I do that because Pokemon sucks balls, and yeah I can s*** on stuff in real life as well.My behavior in real life is the same(For the most part, as I the people I find in real life are less cringe)

Whyked posted...
"Cringe" behavior is literally just something that Youtube cyberbullies like the people you follow came up with to make themselves feel a lot mightier than they are, even if it's just kids having harmless fun.

Cringe is just a word for embarassing, you are overanalysing it...Maybe some trauma?

Whyked posted...
Truth is, you're just a coward. A coward that hides behind a computer screen because you know you wouldn't be able to get away with bullying others offline.

Explained above, can do the same in real life if needed

Whyked
5 months ago#46
LnV posted...
I think you are the one playing dumb here if anything."Cringe" is an overused word, Leafyishere is far from the only person that uses it, I for example only saw the word being used and found the meaning, that's it, I didn't know this guy before you mentioned it.

Lmao, he started it. Thank you for admitting that you do know Leafyishere and that you are indeed a fan of him and his cancerous content, by the way, despite your half-assed attempts to deny it.

LnV posted...
Most of my violent behavior is against Pokedrones, and let's be honest they deserve it.I did the same to Minecraft and Kirby sometimes,but only because their "fans" got a bit annoying.I never attacked people like TC, it is out of character for me doing so, you only mentioned me because your gimmicky is being obsessed with some users, like me.

No, it is not against them. It is against literally anyone that does not share the same person as you. It is not out of character to attack people like TC. The review f***ing emulates your mannerisms down to a T. The fact that you're denying this is only making you more suspicious.

LnV posted...
I don't pick on other with no reason tough, I do that because Pokemon sucks balls, and yeah I can s*** on stuff in real life as well.My behavior in real life is the same(For the most part, as I the people I find in real life are less cringe)

"No reason"
"Bawwww, someone likes something I don't because a character from it disconfirmed my poor, poor Banjo and Geno"
Good job contradicting yourself. Oh boy, aren't you badass? Thanks for admitting that you have no qualms with being a bully.

LnV posted...
Cringe is just a word for embarassing, you are overanalysing it...Maybe some trauma

cringe
/krinj/
verb
verb: cringe; 3rd person present: cringes; past tense: cringed; past participle: cringed; gerund or present participle: cringing

bend one's head and body in fear or in a servile manner.
"he cringed away from the blow"
synonyms:cower, shrink, draw back, pull back, recoil, start, shy (away), wince, flinch, blench, blanch, dodge, duck, crouch, shudder, shake, tremble, quiver, quail, quake

Yeah, no. Cringe is for scary. Your cult of cyberbullies misused the word because it sounded cool and hip to you. At least it makes it easy to weed your like out when you misuse the word cringe.

LnV posted...
Explained above, can do the same in real life if needed

Then you're just a sad, sad individual if you see nothing wrong with bullying others. Get therapy.
(message deleted)

LnV
5 months ago#48
Whyked posted...
Thank you for admitting that you do know Leafyishere and that you are indeed a fan of him and his cancerous content, by the way, despite your half-assed attempts to deny it.

Whyked posted...
The review f***ing emulates your mannerisms down to a T.

Whyked posted...
"Bawwww, someone likes something I don't because a character from it disconfirmed my poor, poor Banjo and Geno"

https://i.imgtc.com/nNMTQFb.jpg
Gonna pretend those low IQ assumptions are bait and move on, TC has nothing to do with this.
(message deleted)

User Info: Gargomon251

Gargomon251
5 months ago#50
LnV posted...
https://i.imgtc.com/nNMTQFb.jpg
Gonna pretend those low IQ assumptions are bait and move on, TC has nothing to do with this.

The old meme was better

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/FantasticImmenseDeviltasmanian-size_restricted.gif
"No point in having two characters that are pretty much carbon copies. Am I right?" - Viridi
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. I made a spreadsheet of every spirit, their stats and their efficiency in battle
  • Post New Message