• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. I made a spreadsheet of every spirit, their stats and their efficiency in battle

User Info: BlueFox1

BlueFox1
5 months ago#31
Wow, great job. Very comprehensive!
The beauty of voluntary acts can foster goodwill in the hearts of others. Love which doesn't ask for collateral gives us respect as people.

User Info: WhoisOvan

WhoisOvan
5 months ago#32
Regezerem posted...
WhoisOvan posted...
Kinda curious on the list like say my main is little mac and i use giga mac as primary and piston honda, tennis mario, and the star as secondaries...

What do you want to know exactly ?

If that is the idea set up or what else could be better and why..
PSN-(BOOM)emptyazureskies

User Info: Regezerem

Regezerem
5 months ago#33
WhoisOvan posted...
Regezerem posted...
WhoisOvan posted...
Kinda curious on the list like say my main is little mac and i use giga mac as primary and piston honda, tennis mario, and the star as secondaries...

Spirits Effects

Giga Mac and Piston Honda multiply fist attacks damage by 1,1.
Tennis Mario gives a 5% chance to deal 1,2 times more damage.
Finally you're talking about a star spirit but which one ? I suppose it is a Launch Star Equipped trait since it costs only one slot.

Reviewing

Giga Mac is one of the best spirits for Little Mac as his attacks are all punches, he's good againt red and green spirits while Super Macho Man is preferred against blue spirits. Sagat is also an alternative against red spirits but he has less slots and the worst defense even when advantaged.

Piston Honda is a safe choice to deal more consistant damage and is perfect for a character that only uses punches. I don't have much to say here.

I do not recommend using Tennis Mario since its activation rate is super low and its multiplier no that high, unless you're betting everything on Critical Hits and you replace the two other spirits by Mythra who's got Critical Hit ++.

The Launch Star is a good option to end the battle quickly in Spirit Mode but it might be a bit hard for Mac to set it up because of his poor recovery. I didn't try Little Mac with this item but I can just imagine him jumping off the ledge to set the star in the right direction and not be able to recover because of... well, the launch star.

Recommendations

Unless you want a more fancy skill for your primary spirit, Giga Mac and Super Macho Man are by far the best choices as said earlier.
If you're confident in your play style and you're on a stage that doesn't require jumping too much, you may as well give the Land Style to his primary spirit in general to make him even more scary on the ground.

If you really want to use Mac with the star, maybe you should replace Tennis Mario with a Rocket Belt Equipped Spirit so he has no trouble recovering after setting the star.

If you're okay with giving up the Launch Star and Tennis Mario, I recommend using an Easier Dodging spirit and a Move Speed + spirit to make Little Mac more unpredictable and harder to hit on the ground as well as in the air, and I even double recommend it if you're giving Mac's primary spirit the Land Style as he will have a lot of trouble recovering without extra help.
If you're a SSBU player and you like Adventure/Spirit Mode, please check this thread I made about every spirits : https://tinyurl.com/y6e8bg8z

WhoisOvan
5 months ago#34
Regezerem posted...
WhoisOvan posted...
Regezerem posted...
WhoisOvan posted...

Spirits Effects

Finally you're talking about a star spirit but which one ? I suppose it is a Launch Star Equipped trait since it costs only one slot.

Reviewing

Giga Mac is one of the best spirits for Little Mac as his attacks are all punches, he's good againt red and green spirits while Super Macho Man is preferred against blue spirits. Sagat is also an alternative against red spirits but he has less slots and the worst defense even when advantaged.

Piston Honda is a safe choice to deal more consistant damage and is perfect for a character that only uses punches. I don't have much to say here.

I do not recommend using Tennis Mario since its activation rate is super low and its multiplier no that high, unless you're betting everything on Critical Hits and you replace the two other spirits by Mythra who's got Critical Hit ++.

The Launch Star is a good option to end the battle quickly in Spirit Mode but it might be a bit hard for Mac to set it up because of his poor recovery. I didn't try Little Mac with this item but I can just imagine him jumping off the ledge to set the star in the right direction and not be able to recover because of... well, the launch star.

Recommendations

Unless you want a more fancy skill for your primary spirit, Giga Mac and Super Macho Man are by far the best choices as said earlier.
If you're confident in your play style and you're on a stage that doesn't require jumping too much, you may as well give the Land Style to his primary spirit in general to make him even more scary on the ground.

If you really want to use Mac with the star, maybe you should replace Tennis Mario with a Rocket Belt Equipped Spirit so he has no trouble recovering after setting the star.

If you're okay with giving up the Launch Star and Tennis Mario, I recommend using an Easier Dodging spirit and a Move Speed + spirit to make Little Mac more unpredictable and harder to hit on the ground as well as in the air, and I even double recommend it if you're giving Mac's primary spirit the Land Style as he will have a lot of trouble recovering without extra help.

I think its the shine star.. Special attack up

Regezerem
5 months ago#35
WhoisOvan posted...

Okay, sorry for the misinterpretation.
The Shine Star boosts special attacks by 1.05, that is very low.
As said earlier, Fist Attack + spirits reinforce punches by 1.1, making this trait a perfect choice for Mac.
If you're a SSBU player and you like Adventure/Spirit Mode, please check this thread I made about every spirits : https://tinyurl.com/y6e8bg8z
(edited 5 months ago)

WhoisOvan
5 months ago#36
Yeah giga mac
Piston honda fist attack
Shine star special
Tennis mario crit
Fist attack up and special attack up stack with crit..
But having all fist attack up doesnt seem to stack..
Having a neutral special up would that be better than special attack up or not really as
It loses flexibility with other special attacks

Regezerem
5 months ago#37
I already answered to this question :
Regezerem posted...
WhoisOvan posted...

Okay, sorry for the misinterpretation.
The Shine Star boosts special attacks by 1.05, that is very low.
As said earlier, Fist Attack + spirits reinforce punches by 1.1, making this trait a perfect choice for Mac.

What I mean is that Fist Attack + is always better than spirits which boost special attacks since the latter's boost are either lower or equal.
Little Mac only has punches, therefore you will prefer a trait boosting all his attacks instead of just one, right ?

Anyway, after testing I can confirm that traits do stack, so you can put 3 Fist Attack up to increase your damage a lot.

Also what do you think of the recommendations I gave you in a previous comment (in the spoiler below) ? I don't think you've seen it since you still talk about Tennis Mario.

Regezerem posted...
WhoisOvan posted...
Regezerem posted...
WhoisOvan posted...

Spirits Effects

Reviewing

Recommendations

If you're okay with giving up Tennis Mario, I recommend using an Easier Dodging spirit and a Move Speed + spirit to make Little Mac more unpredictable and harder to hit on the ground as well as in the air, and I even double recommend it if you're giving Mac's primary spirit the Land Style as he will have a lot of trouble recovering without extra help.
(edited 5 months ago)

WhoisOvan
5 months ago#38
I had tried those before and it didnt seem to benefit my playstyle at the time.. Then again updates might have changed things.. But yeah i am gonna give it a go with both suggestions next time i play

Regezerem
5 months ago#39
WhoisOvan posted...
I had tried those before and it didnt seem to benefit my playstyle at the time.. Then again updates might have changed things.. But yeah i am gonna give it a go with both suggestions next time i play

Great ! Please keep me informed about what you think of the recommendations I'm giving you, that'd help me a lot.

User Info: Whyked

Whyked
5 months ago#40
Regezerem posted...
Hey GameFAQs, this message is a bit different than usual. I just wanted to tell you that I'm ready for all your hateful reviews on my work, just like the one I received today, which is also the very first review I received, which sucks.
I'll put every single of these reviews on a separate Google Sheet document accessible from the Guide so you can enjoy them as well : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1GusLbwTcMGdscImEhk8HvFfxaQS6bn0HnSlziYhYM94/edit?usp=sharing

If you too like to post reviews without actually looking into the work that was made or even trying to understand what it is or why it was made, then here's a direct link to my form so you can unleash all the anger you've been storing from the Banjo & Kazooie VS Steve and other debates :

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdDcub218b8K70Lt_mKJEmEMO11GNFUVQQiYnOaGHWRJR6odw/viewform?usp=sf_link

Also today is the 1st of April, so even if you're posting a hateful review, at least make me laugh, even if it has to be the only day you'll try to do so.
But still, to all sane GameFAQs posters out there, I hope you have fun playing and that you'll keep making progress in your games and most importantly in your life.

See you later for the 3.0.0 update everyone.

That first deleted answer sounds like something @LnV would do. Don't take what he says to heart TC.
If I need to restore my Darkness Power... I'll need the powerful of a Smash Ball! Then... the world will be mine!
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. I made a spreadsheet of every spirit, their stats and their efficiency in battle
  • Post New Message