• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. I made a spreadsheet of every spirit, their stats and their efficiency in battle

User Info: Regezerem

Regezerem
1 year ago#1
Hello GameFaqs !
I present to you something I've been working on the past two weeks. There are already a lot of lists about spirits on SSB related websites but I believe I went further.
The spreadsheet I made contains all the stats of every spirit and their multiplier in different situations.
I deduced from the list all the spirits that are actually useful and are technically the only ones that are worth training. I hope this list list will help you and you'll like it, if so I'll continue working on it !

The Spreadsheet :
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QgZvE-AkgG01fgUdHZfhM7rv01iQgBMIqeGZBgdqmKA/edit?usp=sharing

The Guide about the Spreadsheet :
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1IctOVIsx1I5P_vwWootTcgMcyK-vOuMjtSCVx9IjZQs/edit?usp=sharing

Everything you need to know about the information that I know is still missing is in the guide.
If you notice any mistake or would like to submit an idea, please PM me.
Lastly English is not my native language so I may have made mistakes here.

Thank you for reading, I hope I'll get some feedback !

User Info: Rorrrr

Rorrrr
1 year ago#2
Nice
Sans Earthbound, Ness Undertale, Geno Earthbound, Hatred Mario, Nightmario Luigi.
Ebic style, it's gamer time. Anyway I choose E. Despacito Spider.

Regezerem
1 year ago#3
I know it is, I made it.

User Info: LuigiFan835

LuigiFan835
1 year ago#4
ok
3DS FC:1375-8350-6103; Switch FC: 5454-0571-3814; Mii Name: Luigi
NNID: MARIOS_BRO123; Steam, PSN, and XBL: IceBlueLugia

Regezerem
1 year ago#5
Is someone forcing to post only one word per message ? Is this person coming for me as well ?

User Info: mudkip72

mudkip72
1 year ago#6
Do you know if there are any Spirits with 3 slots that give an equal attack/defence multiplier?

Regezerem
1 year ago#7
No spirit is coming into my mind right now but fyi, defense is 1,5 times more effective than attack. So if you want a spirit that has the same multipliers in both stats, it will need for example :
- 6000atk 4000def
- 3000atk 2000def
- 2000atk 1334def
- etc you get the point.

I'll come back to you.

User Info: Rorrrr

Rorrrr
1 year ago#8
Regezerem posted...
Is someone forcing to post only one word per message ? Is this person coming for me as well ?

I requested a sticky what more do you wish from me
Sans Earthbound, Ness Undertale, Geno Earthbound, Hatred Mario, Nightmario Luigi.
Ebic style, it's gamer time. Anyway I choose E. Despacito Spider.

Regezerem
1 year ago#9
Oh my that's so Nice of you ! Thank you so much ! :)

User Info: Gargomon251

Gargomon251
1 year ago#10
I really wish this sort of sortable data was actually in the game itself, especially the min/max stats of any given spirit
"No point in having two characters that are pretty much carbon copies. Am I right?" - Viridi
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. I made a spreadsheet of every spirit, their stats and their efficiency in battle
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A