• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Which character pairs best with King K. Rool?

User Info: mew2ds

mew2ds
1 month ago#11
Ridley... for... reasons...

K-Rool Down throw > Ridley Down B infinite
The difference between reality and fiction is that fiction has to make sense

User Info: TheNextAvatar4

TheNextAvatar4
1 month ago#12
Nergigante posted...
Ike.

Explain.
I wish I could control all the elements of the world... then I wouldn't need a job.

User Info: Nergigante

Nergigante
1 month ago#13
TheNextAvatar4 posted...
Nergigante posted...
Ike.

Explain.

A well timed dthrow from K. Rool followed by a well timed Ike's fSmash or some other strong move.
Can give some characters nightmares with Ike's nair pressure and K. Rool's projectiles.
Easy to bait a counter/reflector with one and follow up with the other (of course, unless both of the others have counters)
etc.

They kinda just seem to work together really good if both players know what they're doing.
Bite me!

User Info: TheNextAvatar4

TheNextAvatar4
1 month ago#14
Nergigante posted...
TheNextAvatar4 posted...
Nergigante posted...
Ike.

Explain.

A well timed dthrow from K. Rool followed by a well timed Ike's fSmash or some other strong move.
Can give some characters nightmares with Ike's nair pressure and K. Rool's projectiles.
Easy to bait a counter/reflector with one and follow up with the other (of course, unless both of the others have counters)
etc.

They kinda just seem to work together really good if both players know what they're doing.

Oh wait a minute. To clarify, I'm not talking about Team Smash, I'm talking about using a co-main in solo play to switch to if King K. Rool seems to struggle in matches.
I wish I could control all the elements of the world... then I wouldn't need a job.

User Info: Nergigante

Nergigante
1 month ago#15
TheNextAvatar4 posted...
Oh wait a minute. To clarify, I'm not talking about Team Smash, I'm talking about using a co-main in solo play to switch to if King K. Rool seems to struggle in matches.

Oh...

Well then pretty much anyone you're good with. Like, I dunno why this is a question. If I can't beat people with Bowser, I switch to Fox. Just an example. Or if I'm not confident enough with Wolf, I go to Fox. Or like, if I feel like Incineroar's not gonna work, I, you guessed it, go to Fox. Basically, Fox is my plan B for anyone.

Depends on how well you can adapt to other characters and their playstyles, so just pick someone, get good, and there's your secondary.
Bite me!

User Info: Fysher

Fysher
1 month ago#16
I main K. Rool as well, and I’m focusing on Plant and Shulk as backup, mostly Shulk. Plant does well at keeping people out, but he seems to have problems against other zoners.
what?
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Which character pairs best with King K. Rool?
  • Topic Archived