• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Is Ness in your top 10 most hated Smash Bros characters

User Info: Izzy0585

Izzy0585
4 weeks ago#81
Funny, I seem to have a harder time squaring off against Lucas these days over Ness (harder time does not necessarily mean impossible.) The original 12, by this point, are known for birthing this crossover, so I have no issue with any of them (not even Jigglypuff) nor do I expect them to be going anywhere.

I don't hate any character. If anything, if I constantly lose to the same character used by several people, then what I hate is my inability to learn how to beat them, but that's on me. More often than not, it has nothing to do with the character, and more so to do with whose behind the controller and if they have technical experience with them. I can't play Lucas or Ness for s***, but I can give you a good run as Duck Hunt or Pac-Man.
When I was a kid, my parents moved a lot, but I always found them.
No problem with modern day games, but I'll always be a retro game enthusiast first.

User Info: DRBuckster

DRBuckster
4 weeks ago#82
Yeah he is.

I normally play as Lucas who lacks the spammy pk fire and ok thunder launches much less.

If I come up against a ness they always seem to spam pk fire and it's just boring

User Info: PrincessAnna2

PrincessAnna2
4 weeks ago#83
Nope.

1. Cloud
2. Joker
3. Shulk
4-10 (no particular order). Corrin/Robin/Chrom/Ike/Lucina/Marth/Roy
https://imgur.com/vaZpPq2
Do you want to build a snowman?

User Info: -Duality-

-Duality-
4 weeks ago#84
PrincessAnna2 posted...
Nope.

1. Cloud
2. Joker
3. Shulk
4-10 (no particular order). Corrin/Robin/Chrom/Ike/Lucina/Marth/Roy

Oh hardy har har, all anime style characters.
Skull Kid, not the Zelda rep we need, but the one we deserve.
Yes, I'm a Straight White Male in 2019, and i'm not ashamed of it.. Don't @ Me.

User Info: Callistowo

Callistowo
4 weeks ago#85
he's my main
worst user is https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/user/7887592

User Info: Vayu_The_End

Vayu_The_End
4 weeks ago#86
I don't particularly like playing against him.
He feels way too safe for how much damage he has and having a kill confirm off of a throw.
"I will not be denied!"

User Info: Eclectic_Stache

Eclectic_Stache
4 weeks ago#87
Vayu_The_End posted...
I don't particularly like playing against him.
He feels way too safe for how much damage he has and having a kill confirm off of a throw.

That's a fair point.
My moustache is more perfect than Dedede's, it's more elegant than Luigi's, and it's more eclectic than Wario's.

User Info: candysell

candysell
4 weeks ago#88
Well let's see. Top 10 hated characters in order from worst to least worst in Smash Ultimate are:

1. Sonic
2. Bayonetta
3. Pokemon Trainer (Just because of Ivysaur)
4. Cloud
5. Ike
6. Chrom
7. Incineroar
8. K. Rool
9. Isabelle
10. Corrin

Nope! Ness isn't in my top 10 most hated characters. Also, I hate these characters for the sake of hating. I just don't like them, except for Ike and Ivysaur who I do like, but are a pain to deal with.
3DS: 4527-9106-2680
https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/profile/Nazatin18?type=posted
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Is Ness in your top 10 most hated Smash Bros characters
  • Topic Archived