• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: chaosvalentine

chaosvalentine
4 weeks ago#11
Only if his Classic mode involves taking down Yoshi.

User Info: AndyMacG09

AndyMacG09
4 weeks ago#12
I agree with the idea

But... Just because a game comes to Nintendo Switch does not mean the character is joining smash.
Switch FC: 1832-8838-9971
We got a god damn Piranha Plant in Smash when we could've gotten Skull Kid or Isaac...

User Info: TourianTourist

TourianTourist
4 weeks ago#13
Uhm, which one...?

"Turok" is actually more like a title. The original Turok is named Tal'Set, but the probably more famous one is Joshua Fireseed from Turok 2: Seeds of Evil. Both star in Rage Wars, where the latter is the first playable character and the former is the final boss (but also playable).

But as someone, who liked those games quite a bit back in the day, I would certainly enjoy this inclusion.
It's a secret to everybody!

User Info: ObeseCity

ObeseCity
4 weeks ago#14
Turok Turok Tun
My theme song for arguments I don't know jack about:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=n3QmHNd0HWo

User Info: DeZAfinaltime

DeZAfinaltime
4 weeks ago#15
Not a game character.

Goku will get in before any non game characters lemme tell u.

User Info: Supersonic_Pain

Supersonic_Pain
4 weeks ago#16
@TourianTourist posted...
Uhm, which one...?

"Turok" is actually more like a title. The original Turok is named Tal'Set, but the probably more famous one is Joshua Fireseed from Turok 2: Seeds of Evil. Both star in Rage Wars, where the latter is the first playable character and the former is the final boss (but also playable).

But as someone, who liked those games quite a bit back in the day, I would certainly enjoy this inclusion.

Why not both? 4 for Tal'Set, 4 for Joshua.

I guess Tal'Set should be first (third, fifth, and seventh as well) since he's the OG Turok.
Not changing this part until Saki Amamiya (or Isa Jo) gets into Smash as a playable character! Started: January 20, 2018.
Happy Husband of Sandbag, ANTONIO
  • Topic Archived