• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them

User Info: MarioBro88

MarioBro88
1 month ago#1
He was one of the Nintendo 64 icons back in the day. We need more representations of that era.
Switch: SW-1543-6664-2124
PSN and Xbox: MacyG88

User Info: SpaceDetective

SpaceDetective
1 month ago#2
cerebral bore pls
https://i.imgur.com/ebULMPv.png
Official Ashley of the Super Smash Bros. Ultimate board - I was wrong it was fake

User Info: Supersonic_Pain

Supersonic_Pain
1 month ago#3
Please put in Turok.
Not changing this part until Saki Amamiya (or Isa Jo) gets into Smash as a playable character! Started: January 20, 2018.
Happy Husband of Sandbag, ANTONIO

User Info: Blayshy

Blayshy
1 month ago#4
The company that owned the video game rights for the franchise and character has died.
I am pretty sure I know what to do now.
-Sonic Mainer (SSB4) / Link Mainer (SSBU). Hyde / Linne main team in BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle.

SpaceDetective
1 month ago#5
Blayshy posted...
The company that owned the video game rights for the franchise and character has died.

Clearly someone picked up the rights, else the Night Dive Studio remasters of Turok 1 and 2 wouldn't exist.
Official Ashley of the Super Smash Bros. Ultimate board - I was wrong it was fake

User Info: Blayshy

Blayshy
1 month ago#6
SpaceDetective posted...
Blayshy posted...

Clearly someone picked up the rights, else the Night Dive Studio remasters of Turok 1 and 2 wouldn't exist.

The thing is, guys, Turok wasn't born a video game character. He's actually a comic book character.

Yeah, shocking, I know.
I am pretty sure I know what to do now.
-Sonic Mainer (SSB4) / Link Mainer (SSBU). Hyde / Linne main team in BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle.

SpaceDetective
1 month ago#7
Blayshy posted...
SpaceDetective posted...
Blayshy posted...

The thing is, guys, Turok wasn't born a video game character. He's actually a comic book character.

Yeah, shocking, I know.

You think I don't know that, lol

Though honestly, while we know Sakurai's stance on this subject, we don't know how it applies to unusual cases like Geralt or Turok; where they technically originated from non-vidya media, but that media has fallen into obscurity while the video game adaptations entirely overshadow them in popularity.

User Info: nothinpersonnel

nothinpersonnel
1 month ago#8
no put a dinosaur itself in smash
you best not be repostin in my damn hill zone pardner.
official senokpersonnel of the smash ultimate board. please call me senok still.

User Info: Supersonic_Pain

Supersonic_Pain
1 month ago#9
nothinpersonnel posted...
no put a dinosaur itself in smash

Diego Brando for Smash
Not changing this part until Saki Amamiya (or Isa Jo) gets into Smash as a playable character! Started: January 20, 2018.
Happy Husband of Sandbag, ANTONIO

User Info: konokonohamaru

konokonohamaru
1 month ago#10
MarioBro88 posted...
He was one of the Nintendo 64 icons back in the day. We need more representations of that era.

James Bond or riot.
Official Tingle of the Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Board
Add this sig if you genuinely like Piranha Plant
  • Topic Archived