• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Does anyone actually like scrolling stages?

User Info: Synbios459

Synbios459
1 month ago#1
I really don't like them.
3DS Friend Code: 4914-3099-5529

User Info: Milla_Maxwell

Milla_Maxwell
1 month ago#2
Depends on the stage.

Mushroomy Kingdom and 3D Land were good fun in friendlies. If stuff like Orbital Gate Assault counts as scrolling, that too.

But stuff like Pac-Land is pretty atrocious, and vertical scrolling stages are consistently so bad that none of them came back in Ultimate for a reason.
Gamers this generation only work in hyperbole. Something is either god's gift to gaming or a cancerous blight that needs to die in a fire. There's no in between

User Info: foolface06

foolface06
1 month ago#3
Not usually. But its always fun to mix it up.
Peach you.

User Info: Nes_Mettaur

Nes_Mettaur
4 weeks ago#4
I'm also in the "it depends" camp. Rainbow Cruise is still fun, 3D Land is pretty good, and Rumble Falls is a guilty pleasure of mine.

Mushroomy Kingdom's boring, PAC-LAND is one of the worst stages in the series, and Icicle Mountain is the worst stage in the series.
Official Dr. Mario of the Super Smash Bros. Ultimate board

User Info: Gargomon251

Gargomon251
4 weeks ago#5
3D land is great. So is pokefloats. scrolling levels are fine as long as they're not too fast or have a lot of walk-offs.
"No point in having two characters that are pretty much carbon copies. Am I right?" - Viridi
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Does anyone actually like scrolling stages?
  • Topic Archived