• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Think of ur 3 fav characters from ur ONE fav tv show and 3 smash ult characters

User Info: Odyssey382

Odyssey382
1 month ago#1
History has been rewritten that your three favorite characters from your fav tv show take the place of the 3 smash ultimate fighters you thought of in the order you thought Of them and vice versa .

Ex. You though of Mr Moseby Zack and Cody and Bowser, Bayonetta and Jigglypuff. Bowser manages the tipton hotel where twins Bayonetta and jigglypuff wreck havoc . Meanwhile Mr. Moseby keeps getting his butt kicked by Mario whenever he tries kidnapping Peach. Zack now follows Bayonetta’s plot and Cody now sleeps all day

User Info: AlmightyCombee

AlmightyCombee
1 month ago#2
Frank Reynolds as King Dedede? Yes please
I'm a Mexican that hates spicy food and I have cats and dogs that like each other
Nothing is right with me

Odyssey382
1 month ago#3
AlmightyCombee posted...
Frank Reynolds as King Dedede? Yes please

And the other parts of the scenario?

User Info: MagnificentLink

MagnificentLink
1 month ago#4
Richter owns the Scranton Dunder Mifflin branch. Roy steals Pam from another man named Roy. Toon Link is often the victim of Roy's pranks.
Official Funky Kong and Red Ken of the Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Board. 9/16/18: The day Funky Kong won the Smash Newcomer Royale and asserted his dominance.

Odyssey382
1 month ago#5
@MagnificentLink posted...
Richter owns the Scranton Dunder Mifflin branch. Roy steals Pam from another man named Roy. Toon Link is often the victim of Roy's pranks.

Epic and what happens to the Office characters you thought of

User Info: HackedDragonite

HackedDragonite
1 month ago#6
Meta Knight and Robin are superheroes and they must defeat Joker and save the day in very many episodes of their TV show. There's a lot of new villains introduced from episode to episode, but a handful of recurring ones (namely Joker).

Take a wild guess what show I thought of.
DRAGONITE used BARRIER!

Odyssey382
1 month ago#7
HackedDragonite posted...
Meta Knight and Robin are superheroes and they must defeat Joker and save the day in very many episodes of their TV show. There's a lot of new villains introduced from episode to episode, but a handful of recurring ones (namely Joker).

Beats me ? Jk I know

And now I assume Batman is Kirby’s longtime rival , Batman Robin is now an anime and Batman joker is in persona 5

User Info: MagnificentLink

MagnificentLink
1 month ago#8
Odyssey382 posted...
MagnificentLink posted...

Epic and what happens to the Office characters you thought of

Michael Scott has to save the four maidens from Dracula. A couple years later, he takes over Dracula's Castle, but Alucard frees him of Shaft's mind control.

Jim leads the Lycia Alliance Army into battle against King Zephiel of Bern.

Dwight is the reincarnation of the Hero Of Time, and he must sail the Great Sea to defeat Ganondorf.
Official Funky Kong and Red Ken of the Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Board. 9/16/18: The day Funky Kong won the Smash Newcomer Royale and asserted his dominance.

User Info: HackedDragonite

HackedDragonite
1 month ago#9
Odyssey382 posted...
HackedDragonite posted...

Beats me ? Jk I know

And now I assume Batman is Kirby’s longtime rival , Batman Robin is now an anime and Batman joker is in persona 5

Yup. lol
It was specifically this show, by the way:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VSaDPc1Cs5U
Truly a work of art. They don't make shows quite this lame anymore. Nothing has that much charm these days.
DRAGONITE used BARRIER!

Odyssey382
1 month ago#10
Bumper car
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Think of ur 3 fav characters from ur ONE fav tv show and 3 smash ult characters
  • Topic Archived